The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

On top of that! I am against those who are attacking the Pluto rails! The current clans had them open and free! Now Eclipse and another alliance are attacking them with intention to tax them. I see this as an unwise move and unecisarry. Eclipse also controls multiple rails and planets, they have

enough

Eclipse once said they would keep all rails tax free. For a time they did, and now they have the highest taxes. This immediately made me dislike them, going back on their word.

They never EVER said they would be free forever. Please for the love of god can you all please stop parroting this nonsense.

Just for your information Challenge missions also give great loot and people are farming them

For example: Berserker, Rage, Flow, Deceive Judgement, Bleeding willow and many more

^This.  Right now people have plenty of incentive beside battle pay to play dark sector conflicts.  Even conflicts with no battle pay are ending pretty quickly.  Unless eclipse starts jacking up their battle pay it's kind of hard to justify their tax rates atm.

They never EVER said they would be free forever. Please for the love of god can you all please stop parroting this nonsense.

Ok. But talk to some of your guys stop parroting the nonsense that 15 million repair cost necessitates 25% tax (there is no 15 million credit repair cost) and to stop parroting the nonsense that anyone who wants SoV to keep the rail is greedy.

Eclipse once said they would keep all rails tax free. For a time they did, and now they have the highest taxes. This immediately made me dislike them, going back on their word.

Stop lying. Eclipse never said that. And there is so much hate agaist them because short-sighted people like you spread slander on forums.

Edited by AntLion

-snip-

Pluto dark sector pays out just as well as Tower III keys only you don't have to grind for a key to do it.  

Also, you think most people don't care?  That must be why eclipse has already lost 21% vs SOV's 4% health lost.  While offering 10k battle pay vs SOV's 0.

I just noted a slight increase from 7% to 13% in the credit tax. I honestly am not going to worry too much about it, as long as they reduce it after the rail is repaired.

As for those Tenno who fought their hearts out to protect the low tax rates, I would like to personally thank you all for the help. I am not a member of either alliance, but Gabii is one of my favorite places to farm, so thank you for helping it out.

Faith in the tenno community? Did you acutally type that? We're greedy, Tennos are Greedy that's known to all

Please, If Eclipse is paying up high battle pays then it's in their right to put the so called "High" taxes.

Let me ask you this, If you were in the grineer vs corpus war, Did you have a side you were with? or did u just go with the side that brought potatos?

The majority of the players were switching sides on and off because they wanted more and more stuff

Speak for yourself. Some of us follow our own moral code and don't do what other ppl do because its what the cool kids do

I did zero missions for Corpus because they are worthless cowards. Maybe you like to flip flop and that's cool, not me

Edited by Kartumterek

Speak for yourself. Some of us follow our own moral code and don't do what other ppl do because its what the cool kids do

The cool kids in this case are against Eclipse, Rebellion and all of that...

Anyways Even the lore says that the Tennos are greedy(There's a video on youtube that explains everything about it, I'll pm you it if you want)

Greetings Tenno,

I respect your sentiments on this, but when we took and held the Pluto rails we promised the community that we would keep them tax free as long as we were in control of them. If we lose the rail, we do so with our character intact, our promises kept, and our integrity unquestioned.

Victory to you always, Tenno.

- Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance.

Your alliance will always have our blades.

You have full support of the 4TennoGlaiveIt alliance.

The cool kids in this case are against Eclipse, Rebellion and all of that...

Anyways Even the lore says that the Tennos are greedy(There's a video on youtube that explains everything about it, I'll pm you it if you want)

Your lack of spine is showing... may want to get that looked at

You guys are aware that the Taxes are on a mission with increased credit drop, right?... So, if Eclipse takes 25%, the mission drops 30% more credits and you still made more credits then you would in other missions... You are aware of this, right?

I have to disagree with you but that depends on the battle pay logic.. If you get 10.000 credits for a mission and a bonus of 30% (3000)

U will get clean 13.000. BUT 25 % out of 13.000 is 3.250 so u end up with only 9.750 credits at the end which is less than the mission reward.

I am sorry if the system works another way and I·ve made a mistake;)

I can't be the only one that's fighting for Eclipse for the sole purpose of intentionally trying to create a monopoly just to see how people will react... right?

Or maybe I'm just an especially devious kind of person.

Not even going to lie, I strongly considered this for a little while until Salishaz posted a few times.  I just couldn't bring myself to fight against someone who roleplays in such an eloquent and honorable manner.  At least not today.