The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

maybe eclipse wouldn't have put a 25% tax on the rail, though. guess we won't know.

I don't farm gabii anymore because of the 3% resource tax. you don't need resources to fix a rail or for battle pay. just saying

congrats on this win, TW alliance, but I really hope you reconsider your taxation, or someone else comes along to take your spot

I have to disagree with you but that depends on the battle pay logic.. If you get 10.000 credits for a mission and a bonus of 30% (3000)

U will get clean 13.000. BUT 25 % out of 13.000 is 3.250 so u end up with only 9.750 credits at the end which is less than the mission reward.

I am sorry if the system works another way and I·ve made a mistake;)

That's if and only if you're even able to get some of that battle pay. Some conflicts have been ending in less than an hour because of decisive judgement.

It's getting stupid how everyone believes Eclipse will ALWAYS put a 25% tax no matter what... how about instead of jumping into delusional conclusions you actually see what they do?

Yes, damn those stupid people who believe Eclipse will levy a 25% credit tax, just because that's what Eclipse is doing on all of their rails.

Them and their stupid ability to identify patterns.

Not only has it been a victory, it's becoming a complete roflstomp.

I ran solo 40 times, and im going to continue running until their rail is turned to rubble  :)

Don't hate Eclipse but Sechura belongs to Shadows of Vengance [not a member or allied, just like them for some reason]

I ran solo 40 times, and im going to continue running until their rail is turned to rubble  :)

Don't hate Eclipse but Sechura belongs to Shadows of Vengance [not a member or allied, just like them for some reason]

As am I, i'm running with loki (low key), trinity, and volt, doing 1min runs.

For the SHADOWS!

Yes, damn those stupid people who believe Eclipse will levy a 25% credit tax, just because that's what Eclipse is doing on all of their rails.

Them and their stupid ability to identify patterns.

Yea, how dare we assume that just because something has happened ON A MAJORITY of their rails that they wouldn't tax Sechura when people love using that to get credits, honestly though how dumb do people think other people are xD