The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Well Fought Eclipse, but the Majority has spoken and we will not allow you to move in on Sechura

We have them on the run. Why not push the attack on Europa Larcaz after defending Pluto. We could make a huge U-turn and help with the assault.

Edited by Arlayn

As someone who has been a member of top clans and such in other games, I know that there will always be hate towards the most successful clans, regardless of who they are. (Btw the games that I talk about have all been quite small and unknown games, nothing that you would have heard about.)

Well, how would you feel if Russia for example started attacking countries and taking them over at whim just like that only because they can?

Same logic applies here.

You receive ALL of my wat. Each and every wat I currently possess. Wat.

We are Tenno. We have a duty to defend those of the solar system from Oppression, and slavery. Whether good or evil. The choice of sacrifice is one we choose to protect the Corpus. They live lives... Work dangerous jobs. How many times have you ever gone on an exterminate and wondered if one of the crewmen had to take that job in order to feed their kids. You had a mission to kill them, but don't you think you owe to their family to protect them from the Grineer when no one can?

Whether good, or evil... No one deserves slavery! As a TRUE Tenno I fight in the name of sacrifice... It was a necessary sacrifice to bring peace to the planet of Mars. We did manage to secure some locations at the very least. Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing... but when it does you are usually never ready. At that time Many Tenno had to make a choice. Whether it was the right one can leave many in debate for many centuries. However we must always remember all sentient beings have a right to freedom.

Now in this time of need to keep 0% taxes we are faced with a terrible dilemma. We must remember "No Sacrifice, No Victory".

With Corpus having mouthpieces like Alad V and ppl like this guy... is it any wonder that they lose?

That is it Shadows of Vengeance held the zone and congratulations to them and all who helped.

To be fair to Eclipse the max battle pay I saw was 1 credit so one can hope they recognised the error of contenting a truely tax free zone, well played 

With Corpus having mouthpieces like Alad V and ppl like this guy... is it any wonder that they lose?

The same could be said for the battle of Cybertron. The Autobots lost, but they made a come back on many other battlefields... The battle may be over, but their is still a war raging on across the solar system where we can win.

That is it Shadows of Vengeance held the zone and congratulations to them and all who helped.

To be fair to Eclipse the max battle pay I saw was 1 credit so one can hope they recognised the error of contenting a truely tax free zone, well played 

They had 10k starting off but that didn't help and they eventually did just put 1 credit

uh no. The battlepay was very significant on Gabii and it wasn't shabby on Pluto. It simply wasn't garnering peoples support though. But hey keep thinking what you want.

They recognized the error once they had lost almost 50% of their rail's health within the first hour of conflict, while the occupant was never brought below 90%.

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#5348d13606c56ff360394139_1398744639

They had 10k starting off but that didn't help and they eventually did just put 1 credit

Sorry I didnt see it I was busy speed running and only went through the dialogue to choose a side when I joined a new group.

I personally didnt see anything except 0 and 1 credit battle pay offered from Eclipse

Sorry I didnt see it I was busy speed running and only went through the dialogue to choose a side when I joined a new group.

I personally didnt see anything except 0 and 1 credit battle pay offered from Eclipse

They had their battlepay at ~10k near the start, bumped it to 20k when they saw that they were losing ground, and apparently it was at 40k for a very short period of time before they decided to abandon the fight entirely.

Edited by GeneralArmchair

They had their battlepay at ~10k near the start, bumped it to 20k when they saw that they were losing ground, kicked it up to 40k when 20k didn't work, and then quickly set the battlepay to 1 when it became apparent that they had lost the day.

Yea, I didn't see that probably because I was busy blitzing through runs, 50+ in support of SoV, all for free. 

if you want to push them out of their dark sectors - make a post about it - let ppl know the time and that you will put in 0 taxes and we will see their rails destroyed

my loki was soling today vs eclipse quite a bit

and I will support any and all clans that want to go against them