The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Any preference? I'm cool with personal opinions. I figure talk like this might as well happen, right?

To me it actually makes no difference (I'm not speaking for anybody else). If there is a tactical need in attacking a node, it will happen. However pure greed is not the fuel for the actions.

Edited by AtLasVegas-EGT-

I think that it would be best for DE to just come out and say that under no circumstances will they ever Sponsor the Eclipse Allience or its members over the rest of the community, EVER. 

Eclipse managed to get a head start on this Dark Zone thing and then there is the armistice purportedly because they are finding it hard to hold everything they grabbed, I dunno the details but I can say that If it ever came out that Eclipse had been favoured by the Devs  then that would be the point where I left the game for good.

Just saying is all, I have seen this sort of thing before in other online games and for me it was their death nail

Eclipse is mostly CM and I'd say DE changing the rules with 15 hours left in a 7 day event, like they did in Tethra in order to try and ensure CM's victory is a pretty good example of DE playing favorites.

Eclipse is mostly CM and I'd say DE changing the rules with 15 hours left in a 7 day event, like they did in Tethra in order to try and ensure CM's victory is a pretty good example of DE playing favorites.

That wasn't what happened. They purged all the points that were tacked onto Clan scores with Alt accounts. CM was trying to cheat less than Warbros was at the time so they didn't take as big a hit to their score. (Warbros #1 at all things. This includes efficiency at making new accounts.)

Of course, once Warbros realized they were slipping it made the fire burn brighter then ever and we caught back up again legitimately.

It wasn't a particularly fantastic event Gameplay-wise but it may well be the single best leaderboard race I've ever seen in Warframe.

I didnt request anything of the sort, I take it what you actually intended to say was it was requested by everyone currently holding a Dark Zone, lol so no vested interests there then. 

Ok 'everyone' is a gross generalisation. It was requested by players not involved in the clan conflicts who simply wanted to play sectors instead of seeing them blocked by conflicts most of the time. 

That wasn't what happened. They purged all the points that were tacked onto Clan scores with Alt accounts. CM was trying to cheat less than Warbros was at the time so they didn't take as big a hit to their score. (Warbros #1 at all things. This includes efficiency at making new accounts.)

Of course, once Warbros realized they were slipping it made the fire burn brighter then ever and we caught back up again legitimately.

It wasn't a particularly fantastic event Gameplay-wise but it may well be the single best leaderboard race I've ever seen in Warframe.

Problem is; as you well know, that when DE purged Warbros' alt scores, they left CM's untouched. Then did another purge many hours later. But never fully purged all of CM's alt scores like the did with Warbros'.

Ok so 4 to 6 rails just finished after waiting 72 hours and now all 4 to 6 Wars have already accepted Armistice before we had a chance to deploy? Tell me, when do we get a chance to deploy, come on, after each War its auto Armistice now? This cannot possibly continue this way, they made it impossible even to take a war, by the time we get our first deploy they will have 27 billion credits and 16 rails, come on, at this point there's like 1% chance of deploying a rail after 72 to 96 hours and 0% chance to win, its sickening...

Edited by Terry3373

...by the time we get our first deploy they will have 27 billion credits and 16 rails, come on, at this point there's like 1% chance of deploying a rail after 72 to 96 hours and 0% chance to win, its sickening...

Sorry you can't deploy your rails. Check out Deathsnacks to know when the armistice is over.

Small tip: The vault doesn't rise this fast, even with 50% tax it wouldn't be as much in the next month. So don't be scared.

Bro, I am literally loosing heart, loosing clan members, everything is failing before my eyes? I literally went from 30-40 active daily to 5 after all of these issues, my clan members are so discouraged they are literally quitting, It's like they are jumping off building a because there's a fire. I tell them I try to deploy but literally its become next to impossible.

I have been as high as 300 in clan, we have everything including the new Observatory, DE is continuously doing damage. I have like 8 months and 4000 hours. I am, almost rank 16 with everything in the game you possibly have finished and 130+ weapons with 3 to 8 forma. I have worked my azz off and DE is continually doing damage to my success, it's becoming difficult, this is one more example of bad decision making.

Edited by Terry3373

I have been as high as 300 in clan, we have everything including the new Observatory, DE is continuously doing damage. I have like 8 months and 4000 hours. I am, almost rank 16 with everything in the game you possibly have finished and 130+ weapons with 3 to 8 forma. I have worked my azz off and DE is continually doing damage to my success, it's becoming difficult, this is one more example of bad decision making.

I actually don't understand... why the Dark Sectors "destroy" your clan? I mean it is most certain older than the DS system and if you had no problems before, you should not have any now.

I mean everything you mentioned - all the ingame "achievements"(and even more) - apply to about 60% of the players in my clan...so I don't see why you deserve a special treatment(?).

If you're having that much of a hard time with DEs choices then maybe you need to take a break from the game man. This is only the start of Dark Sectors and their other endgame systems are planned to work into this stuff as well. Factions that alter what's defending your rails, the focus system giving a point aside from re-leveling for the high XP rates ect.

That's what my reward screen tell me, 12k. I would post a screenshot if I am not at work at the moment. I'm not sure how the 25% is calculated but that's the amount I received. Maybe you should go play on Eclipse 25% node and see how much you're getting. I'm not sure what's your problem. I suggest you go take a chill pill. As far as I can see, you're the biggest troll that is stirring S#&$ right now.

I definitely don have a problem. The problem lies in you btw... everytime a thread about Eclipse pops up, you will start ranting about 25% tax. If that really bothers you that much, please do stick to your void missions and stay out of the dark sectors

I definitely don have a problem. The problem lies in you btw... everytime a thread about Eclipse pops up, you will start ranting about 25% tax. If that really bothers you that much, please do stick to your void missions and stay out of the dark sectors

Or he/she could play the other 2/3 of the dark sectors that don't have a 25% tax...

Also, Terry, you need to have guys watching the rails so that the moment they leave armistice you deploy. You guys aren't being precise enough (and then again, most clans won't be able to deploy. Get used to it.)

Edited by AntoineFlemming

This thread should be merged, but it doesn't take 25% tax to repair the rails. For Eclipse's 8 rails, max repair cost would be 250k credits per rail. That's 2 million credits. Eclipse definitely takes in much more than that.

Which American Economy, smarty pants?

North? Northerer? Central? South? South West? South East?

Brazil's economy is making a lot of improvements, good sir.

Nobody refers to mexico, canada, brazilia, paraguay, jamaica and such as america. When we say america, its USA unless specified.

@AntoineFlemming

At least they dont tax resources. Especially since resource taxes round UP. Meaning you get 35 minutes in a DSS and get a single orokin cell? Well if they have any resource tax you're going to lose it. I've seen it happen with other resources on nodes that tax them, they seem to have a minimum of 1 resource they'll take from things. So honestly I'll support Eclipse over a group that will tax any of the resources I manage to pull in, especially considering they cant even use most of the resources.

Further, even with a 25% tax rate, on the higher end DS missions you're still making more credits per run there then you would in a normal node on that planet, so its not like your really getting less credits running a node with a tax rate like that.

Absolutely. On some other thread I talked about how the tax rate should be no less than 30%. I laid out the maths stated that if anyone is trying to use dark sectors for farming credits, they're missing the point of the dark sectors in the first place.

You were as wrong there as you are here.

This thread should be merged, but it doesn't take 25% tax to repair the rails. For Eclipse's 8 rails, max repair cost would be 250k credits per rail. That's 2 million credits. Eclipse definitely takes in much more than that.

They still have eight? They lost both battles I participated in by a wide margin.

Or he/she could play the other 2/3 of the dark sectors that don't have a 25% tax...

Trust me, this guy is just out to create trouble. Every single thread that mentions about Eclipse, this guy will pop up and rant about tax.

Also, Terry, you need to have guys watching the rails so that the moment they leave armistice you deploy. You guys aren't being precise enough (and then again, most clans won't be able to deploy. Get used to it.)

I am sorry but what do you mean? I really do not understand this sentence.

Trust me, this guy is just out to create trouble. Every single thread that mentions about Eclipse, this guy will pop up and rant about tax.

I am sorry but what do you mean? I really do not understand this sentence.

In regards to the second part he's saying it's a click war, Only the fastest gets to deploy and the only way to be the fastest is by watching deathsnacks and hitting deploy as soon as armistice ends.

Greetings Tenno,

Thank you for the continued opportunity to offer you the rail at Pluto: Sechura. Your trust in us is truly humbling.

We were inconsequential to the defense of the rail and deserve no credit for keeping it. I instructed our members not to run the rail missions, and we did not offer any Battle Pay. So, quite literally, we had nothing to do with it.

Our goal in this was to show that ultimately the rails are in the hands of the community, not a clan or alliance. If we had attempted to make the battle between the mighty Eclipse Alliance and the Shadows of Vengeance, we would have been completely crushed. By stepping aside, it was our hope that the voice of the community would be heard clearly with no questions regarding the cause of the outcome.

We were stunned at the amount of support we received. The moment we saw Eclipse had deployed a rail against us, we thought our time of service had come to an end. Even in our speculation, we never really held out hope of staying the custodians of Sechura. We were ready to abandon any new conflicts for rails and slip away quietly into the shadows. We literally sat watching with amazement as the Eclipse rail melted away under the tidal forces arrayed against it. You have encouraged us beyond words, Tenno. We now know the labors we have made to provide tax free rails in the past were all worth it. We are in your debt.

I was personally contacted by more clanless Free Tenno, Clans, and Alliances than I can say offering their support. Whole armies of Ninjas pledged their support. You all know who you are, and you all have our deepest thanks.

To those clans and alliances fighting battles for your own Solar Rails, yet encouraging people so support the defense of Sechura, you baffled us. That you would sacrifice people fighting for you and send them to support another shows your character transcends mere words.

Clan Ghost Bear, you have been one of the lights to the community in displaying the highest integrity and honor. You deserve the highest praise for all you have done and continue to do. Your endorsement in our time of need is yet another example of why you hold the esteem of the community.

Take note of this truth, brothers and sisters who hold rails: it was just proven that we are custodians that operate at the whim of the community. Serve them and they will honor and protect you. Abuse them and they will destroy your rail and allow another faction the chance to earn their trust.

We are all learning what the community truly wants from those of us who hold rails. Do not judge too harshly the Eclipse Alliance. Their success has shown they are doing what some in the community wanted in the past and perhaps still want now. Give them the chance to change into what you want them to be. Remember they did provide free rails for a time in those first turbulent days, and defended them tax free long as they could at great expense to themselves. Give them another chance to earn your trust. They could be a great force for the execution of your will on the Solar Rails.

For our part, it is our duty to hold to our promise of tax free rails for any in our care, always.

It is our honor to serve you, Tenno. May victory go before you always.

- Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance

You really need to increase the tax on the rail to above 0%, even 2% which is almost nothing to us, would net you easily enough to repair your rail. Sechura most likely has the highest traffic at the moment, being a high credit/resource/xp reward, as well as so low taxed. I doubt many people would be up in arms about a single digit tax just so that you guys arent keeping it repaired out of pocket.