The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Been Hacked: My 1400+ Platinum Are Gone! Help

DLz47

Question

I was trading for stance mod with my friend. I pay 10 platinum for stalking talon. Then I ask him for the lex prime receiver (another trade session, not the same of the stance mod). And suddenly I was not be able to pay. So i leave the dojo and saw that I had 0 platinum. I quit the game and relog, but nothing. Even my account management says that I have 0 plat. But until 22:15 of today (Italian time) I had 1400+ platinum! HELP ME!

Edited by [DE]Megan
removed player name!

Also even if support restores your Platinum...in pretty much almost all of the cases where people scream "hack".... it is their own fault.

This is not meant as accusation in a classical sense...but seriously. the chance of someone randomly just getting your account data is nearly zero.

A: You clicked on some Warframe related link that promised something for free and wanted your account data.
B: You clicked on anything phishing related and compromised your registered Warframe e-mail
C: You downloaded any kind of sketchy tool
D: You shared your account data with someone over a connection that was not secure.

Either way....before support answers you....make sure to make a full antivirus run of your entire machine(use some dedicated malware tools as well). Also check for any browser specific addons and tools that you did not install yourself.
Because otherwise this is only going to happen again as soon as the support restores your plat.

Edited by Shehriazad

Also even if support restores your Platinum...in pretty much almost all of the cases where people scream "hack".... it is their own fault.

This is not meant as accusation in a classical sense...but seriously. the chance of someone randomly just getting your account data is nearly zero.

A: You clicked on some Warframe related link that promised something for free and wanted your account data.

B: You clicked on anything phishing related and compromised your registered Warframe e-mail

D: You shared your account data with someone over a connection that was not secure.

Either way....before support answers you....make sure to make a full antivirus run of your entire machine(use some dedicated malware tools as well). Also check for any browser specific addons and tools that you did not install yourself.

Because otherwise this is only going to happen again as soon as the support restores your plat.

This. Do a thorough scan, and get a Rootkit too. Take no prisoners.

The cool thing is ingame trades are propably traceable so whoever did this is hopefully getting DESTROYED.

Seriuosly ban him DE!

That really sucks dude, the only thing you can really do like this is submit a ticket I think.

Yeah! Already done. Thanks!

Does your friend have 1.4K+ plat?

LOL! I do not think so. But thanks!

Please contact support at support.warframe.com ASAP! 

Done! Thanks!

Hmm, you where in game though some I'm sure its not a hack. if you had been in warframe had 1.4k restarted the game and had 0 then that might be hack. This is probably just a glitch.

If is a glithc why also my account management, in the forum, says that I do not have plat?

Must be a UI bug

As above

A: NO

B: NO

C: NO

D: NO

Thanks for suggestions, but I'm not that noob. Also, I have complex passowrd (that I'm going to change). I have antivirus, firewall and malware tool. My only browser addons is AD-BLock. I appreciate your help :)

This. Do a thorough scan, and get a Rootkit too. Take no prisoners.

I'm doing it right now! Thanks!

The cool thing is ingame trades are propably traceable so whoever did this is hopefully getting DESTROYED.

Seriuosly ban him DE!

I really hope for this!

Edited by DLz47

I was stuck in a "tutorial loop glitch" and lost all my stats and plat over 4500 at the time,and DE fixed everything,you submitted a ticket so your golden,seriously DE has some of the best customer service bar none your in good hands.

Ye, I know. But, you know, until you do not see it fixed, You are still afraid! Thank you for the support!

By the way, change your password after the antivirus scan.

I will do! Thanks!

Make sure to post something if this gets resolved! I await a happy ending!

I'm going to sleep right now. Still 0 plat. I will post any news of this. I'm waiting for the happy ending to! :) Thank you for the support!

Forum rank is the amount of posts you have up.

has always been so?  Because I'm sure that one time I read the same rank that i have in the game, here in the forum. Maybe my mind just glitch that time.

Edited by DLz47

No news from the support and I still have 0 plat.

It's about 3:28 AM right now. They're either asleep, and it's likely they were having a slew of other problems they were working on. Probably double checking what happened wasn't a bug too. :P You never know, man.

Probably show up again sometime today or tomorrow. They're great, but they're human...at least until we create the technology to convert their brains into digitized information, rendering them as a horrifying form of AI.

It's about 3:28 AM right now. They're either asleep, and it's likely they were having a slew of other problems they were working on. Probably double checking what happened wasn't a bug too. :P You never know, man.

Probably show up again sometime today or tomorrow. They're great, but they're human...at least until we create the technology to convert their brains into digitized information, rendering them as a horrifying form of AI.

Ok, I'll wait patiently, even if is hard. For the AI stuff, maybe Alad V could help :P .

Anyway I do not know is a bug or an hack or whatever, but I'm not lying!