Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin Display On Hud

se05239

I made a fairly simple demonstration using my awesome photo-shopping abilities.

ironskin.png

Suggestion is fairly simple.

A third bar, near the health and shields, that show Iron Skin's durability. It could greatly aid Rhino players in knowing how much is left before Iron Skin breaks.

Additionally, a display showing Iron Skin's durability in percentages could be applied on the ability's icon, similar how certain ability timers work on other Warframes.

(Also, 740 shields, 1054 health, MR15? I think I know who you blurred out c:)

Heh, I think I know too.

Naming and Shaming isn't allowed, so I took the safe route and remove the name. 

i was thinking about this as well. would be nice to see the health for iron skin. would also be nice to see the health of the frost bubble so you know when it's low, or how fast it's dropping.

Totally agree.

Rhino's iron skin used to deteriorate visually, didn't it?

That was such a useful indicator. I don't think we need a whole 'nother bar, but bring back that visual indicator.

It used to, yes, but no longer does. It lost parts of its plates as it got damage. 

But between all the effects, particles and other stuff happening on the screen at once.. Might as well bring back the visual indicator as well and introduce the HUD display.

I think this could work, like how you can see your abilities' durations when you cast them at the bottom corner, it would be nice to have something that indicated health for the relevant abilities, too, like maybe for frost bubble, molt, etc. Whatever abilities that aren't dependent on time for recasting.

Please add that DEs.

And make that goddamn thing be recastable while still worn already.

I'm tired of being b*tchslapped inevitably by Ancients to the ground, then have my whole energy sapped because the goddamn final hit on my skil is already a knockout move, completely disabling any chance for me to be able to recast it before getting sapped/raepd/kicked all over the place like I'm inside a goddamn pinball machine... ;~;

Edited by CenSilver

I made a fairly simple demonstration using my awesome photo-shopping abilities.

ironskin.png

Suggestion is fairly simple.

A third bar, near the health and shields, that show Iron Skin's durability. It could greatly aid Rhino players in knowing how much is left before Iron Skin breaks.

Additionally, a display showing Iron Skin's durability in percentages could be applied on the ability's icon, similar how certain ability timers work on other Warframes.

Yus pls.  It would also go well with being able to recast it before it expired.  You can recast snowglobe before it expires, I don't see why not IS.

+9000 to this suggestion. I thought I was just imagining state of iron skin being visually determinable before. I'm not a fan of having a whole other bar at the top, but the percentage over the icon is a good idea, alternately the scales on the icon could be changed to indicate level of iron skin either by using the icon itself as a vertical meter that goes down or using the individual scales of the icon(though it would require more work). e.g. each scale signifies 16.67% of iron skin armour( assuming the current icon is reused).

Some kind of duration or percentage complete counter would be useful for a range of abilities not just Iron Skin. For example Frost's snow globe, or Mag's Bullet Attractor.

One step at a time. 

Make it work for Iron Skin, then they can start adding it to other abilities.

Haha. The Dev's are so good it shouldn't take them long. But yeah Iron Skin is the priority (of course). :D

Good, sure, but they are slow. Way too slow with some things.

Like the Ogris and Penta still using Rifle ammo..