Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

The Rhino Stomp skill has been bugged for a while where it will stop working after 2-3 uses, origionally it just stop letting you use it but now it starts saying "Power in use" all the time, could possibly be a conflict between the skill and Continuity mod.

Refresh me?

It's about Rihino's stomp being one-time-use ability. After one or two uses it reports that "power is in use" for the rest of the mission.

In rare cases it reports that it can't be uses in air, this usually fixes itself

The Rhino Stomp skill has been bugged for a while where it will stop working after 2-3 uses, origionally it just stop letting you use it but now it starts saying "Power in use" all the time, could possibly be a conflict between the skill and Continuity mod.

It does not conflict with Continuity, I never had it equipped but it still does not work

Maybe you can glance at why Miasma doest do dmg to Grineer Rollers? Plz?

I've noticed that sometimes crush doesn't either, it's generally when they're in their jumping animation, almost like they have a brief period of invulnurability during that jump or something.

when i equipment gear such as health and ammo boxs they disappear when i enter a lvl and are now unequiped when i get back to my equipment screen. and now the frame rate on game is skipping for some reason and i know your gong to say its my hardware but belive me my computer has more than enought power running this game at max settings. i did try lowing them but still seemed to do. mustly when fighting the infected maps. And since im talking would like to see the movements be alittle more fluid like a ninja would be lol but they still just a little to stiff and unresponsive. and it would be pretty kool to see a more elaborate combo system for the swords. now that i have figured the swords out its not to bad but kool sword move could be easier to execute. this game is on pc so you got plunty of buttons you could bind for that kind of thing.

but game is great love seeing the progress keep it up looking forward to more content in the future.

thanks for hearing me out

Edited by freznosmooth

Thanks for the quick response Steve, you and the rest of the folks at DE constantly raise my standards of what makes a good dev team with all the hard work you do and the interaction with your community [or maybe I've just been playing games published by EA for too long lol].

To all the people who were saying "why couldn't everybody calm down, DE will get round to fixing it", if people didn't complain, how would they know to fix it? C:

While I'm at it, Steve, any word on the XP bug?

[Where at the end of a mission some or all of your weapons/Warframe would get ridiculous amounts of XP [in the order of 10 to the power 15], and be instantly leveled to level 30]

Edited by Notso

Thanks for the quick response Steve, you and the rest of the folks at DE constantly raise my standards of what makes a good dev team with all the hard work you do and the interaction with your community [or maybe I've just been playing games published by EA for too long lol].

To all the people who were saying "why couldn't everybody calm down, DE will get round to fixing it", if people didn't complain, how would they know to fix it? C:

While I'm at it, Steve, any word on the XP bug?

[Where at the end of a mission some or all of your weapons/Warframe would get ridiculous amounts of XP [in the order of 10 to the power 15], and be instantly leveled to level 30]

Don't foget SOE .. they love to butcher games and ignore thier community.

Thanks for you note: we're human, get sleepy, sometimes we have to tune out the rage for a day because it affects creativity, productivity and long-view thinking. Increasingly I'm deaf to trolls, doomsayers and cynics but I am always happy to read 'w u no fix rhino' and chase it down. :)

We've got a new hotfix in test right now and it should be soon (I'll start a new thread with 7.9.9.9.9.9.9.9).

when i equipment gear such as health and ammo boxs they disappear when i enter a lvl and are now unequiped when i get back to my equipment screen. and now the frame rate on game is skipping for some reason and i know your gong to say its my hardware but belive me my computer has more than enought power running this game at max settings. i did try lowing them but still seemed to do. mustly when fighting the infected maps. And since im talking would like to see the movements be alittle more fluid like a ninja would be lol but they still just a little to stiff and unresponsive. and it would be pretty kool to see a more elaborate combo system for the swords. now that i have figured the swords out its not to bad but kool sword move could be easier to execute. this game is on pc so you got plunty of buttons you could bind for that kind of thing.

but game is great love seeing the progress keep it up looking forward to more content in the future.

thanks for hearing me out

The one you mentioned about gear is fixed and should roll out in next update :)

Thanks for you note: we're human, get sleepy, sometimes we have to tune out the rage for a day because it affects creativity, productivity and long-view thinking. Increasingly I'm deaf to trolls, doomsayers and cynics but I am always happy to read 'w u no fix rhino' and chase it down. :)

We've got a new hotfix in test right now and it should be soon (I'll start a new thread with 7.9.9.9.9.9.9.9).

I don't believe that bug is exclusive to Rhino as I've had it on Ember and Saryn (though only the problem where it thinks you're in the air when you're not)

I've never been able to have it happen on command so I haven't the foggiest what triggers it.

The one you mentioned about gear is fixed and should roll out in next update :)

cant wait i fell like im always following this forum looking forward to whats next in this awesome game

and one other thing my aklatos with 120% multishoot the accuracy has really got out of hand didnt know if this was entended as a side effect for the multishot

thanks

How crazy of me thinking I just joined a work in progress, a beta when apparently a whole lot of people think this is supposed to be a perfect finished product. Not to mention all the other games out there never make mistakes or create new bugs when they release a patch. Please flail me right now.

Some people need to calm down about this lastest hotfix. Also maybe add a little bit of patience too? This thread was created yesterday evening. Maybe people could actually give them a chance to reply before flooding this thread of 20 pages of your demands about accountability. It would be nice that the people actually trying to help the devs with bug reports do not get lost in the sea of tears.

I for one welcome this new hotfix to the difficulty, or at least the spirit of it for now and I'm sure everything unintended will be fix soon enough that my oh so precious time lost will be long behind me.

How crazy of me thinking I just joined a work in progress, a beta when apparently a whole lot of people think this is supposed to be a perfect finished product. Not to mention all the other games out there never make mistakes or create new bugs when they release a patch. Please flail me right now.

Some people need to calm down about this lastest hotfix. Also maybe add a little bit of patience too? This thread was created yesterday evening. Maybe people could actually give them a chance to reply before flooding this thread of 20 pages of your demands about accountability. It would be nice that the people actually trying to help the devs with bug reports do not get lost in the sea of tears.

I for one welcome this new hotfix to the difficulty, or at least the spirit of it for now and I'm sure everything unintended will be fix soon enough that my oh so precious time lost will be long behind me.

Pretty much sums up my feelings about 90% of the posts after page 5 :P

Saryn's first is pretty badass if you take advantage of the spreading - can look in to it.

So i've noticed against specific things like ancients with nearby chargers but otherwise i'm having trouble spreading it without killing the host too fast.

Edit: this is while swapping to the viper to ensure it goes off easily(maybe i'm just bad at aiming) and while it is surprisingly powerful when leveled and spread out, it should be somewhat more reliable against more squishy hosts.

Contagion is incredibly hard to tell if you have active or not since the effect is hidden by elemental mods. Personally feel there should be some visual effect on the frame itself since the ability also protects the frame from damage.

Edited by Kemokkoryuu

Really, I've never found that it's more effective than just shooting them. It takes too long to find and shoot the Spore - by the time I've done that the enemies are no longer in a group. What would be cool is if holding down the power hotkey or some other keybind remotely detonated all the Spores you had on enemies at that point. THAT would be badass.

Edited by Notso