Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

Call it what you want, - 20 minute trip

34375700.png

...so this screen shows me 38 mods in 20 min. Which I did myself on Valefor/Europa since it was a modfest before update 7.7 - not sure if still is. But you still need the money to fuse those mods. And a newbie would never have those amounts of cash. Which was my point in the first place. Which renders your argument of being able to reach endgame in two days to null. I can't help but to sense some troll vibes coming from your direction ;)

Anyway Ash is my favourite Frame and I didn't quite get what you said about: "for instance with this layout ash Q will deal 900 damage in headshots up to level 60 ancients". I got Streamline and Focus maxed out and also use Flow as well so I suppose you were talking about his Shuriken ability? Please elaborate on that since I would really love to know how to get that kind of damage output :)[size=2]l[/size]

...so this screen shows me 38 mods in 20 min. Which I did myself on Valefor/Europa since it was a modfest before update 7.7 - not sure if still is. But you still need the money to fuse those mods. And a newbie would never have those amounts of cash. Which was my point in the first place. Which renders your argument of being able to reach endgame in two days to null. I can't help but to sense some troll vibes coming from your direction ;)

Anyway Ash is my favourite Frame and I didn't quite get what you said about: "for instance with this layout ash Q will deal 900 damage in headshots up to level 60 ancients". I got Streamline and Focus maxed out and also use Flow as well so I suppose you were talking about his Shuriken ability? Please elaborate on that since I would really love to know how to get that kind of damage output :)[size=2]l[/size]

you do realize if you sell it all you gear aprox 20k?

and to fuse 1 skill to max it costs ~25k...

P.S. Stop digging a deeper hole for ur self... you know im right, just admit it.

Edited by Missile

Lolz - The troll has revealed himself and I fed him long enough, naive as I am :D

I think you seriously need to get the meaning of trolling..

here, read it, maybe you'l gain a grain or two...

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

If you consider im trolling you seriously need to know how fast things move, id say im obe of the slowest farmers out there, few have skyrocketed theyre ranks in few days, maybe you think its almost impossible to get such items so fast, but I gave you facts, proof, everything, even other people agreed, the only troll here in this case is you, reletnless to get this your way which is the wrong way... 2 days is enough to get 2 frames, full stop, if you dont believe i can prove it... withotu spending butloads of donate points... just boosting the 3 day build thats it..

Edited by Missile

Sorry, but I have to call this out.

How crazy of me thinking I just joined a work in progress, a beta when apparently a whole lot of people think this is supposed to be a perfect finished product.

The game is released on Steam.

Nowhere in the description does it say it's still a beta. (Hell, it doesn't even say what type of game it is)

If it was still in development, it should be on the early access section, NOT as a fully released game, regardless of if it carries a price tag.

Everyone coming from Steam expects a fully fledged game; not a work in progress beta.

This isn't Towns or WarZ (and thankfully so), but I expected those scenarios to teach a lesson to the community/developers. Unfortunately, that hasn't seemed to kick in with everyone.

Also, we can spend money on the game. A true work in progress game does not give you the ability to spend money on an incomplete product. Because we can spend money on the game gives some people the impression that the game is in a release quality state and there won't be sweeping changes to things or gaming breaking bugs caused by an update. I am not one of these people (mostly because I don't spend money on incomplete products), but I know this occurs. [size=1](Though I did have a similar issue with Tribes: Ascend. Bought the pre-order pack and had a bait and switch thing happen; basically, matchmaking stopped once you hit rank 5, which was less than 10 games, so it matched you with people who were rank 35+, which took over 200 games. Requested a refund and a removal of all the benefits of the pre-order and they ended up banning my account without warning, saying 'tough S#&$' to anything afterward. Boy is that a great image of a company to have.)[/size]

Edited by DAOWAce

Or you could look around for information about the game first before playing like anyother game/stuff?

The information is everywhere, just learn to search first... :O

This an continued developing online game that relies on its playerbase's suggestions to improve and would respond positively(Tell us what other game company would do that? o.o), and which would likly need support to continue and to grow.

The game is not that known to people, so theres Steam, This game being run by how many people? if they have so much funds, they would probably do a tons of advertisements and whatever, no steam release will occur.

Edited by CrystalRibbon

I think you seriously need to get the meaning of trolling..

here, read it, maybe you'l gain a grain or two...

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

If you consider im trolling you seriously need to know how fast things move, id say im obe of the slowest farmers out there, few have skyrocketed theyre ranks in few days, maybe you think its almost impossible to get such items so fast, but I gave you facts, proof, everything, even other people agreed, the only troll here in this case is you, reletnless to get this your way which is the wrong way... 2 days is enough to get 2 frames, full stop, if you dont believe i can prove it... withotu spending butloads of donate points... just boosting the 3 day build thats it..

Dude I would loved to just believe you and or happily admit that Im wrong. But withe breadcrum information you fed me I just could not get it. You did not even bother to answer my question about your claim of the ash 900 thingy. I guess instead of me learning the not so complicated meaning of trolling you should probably learn how to explain something properly instead of assuming everybody is on your same page to begin with. Seriously just check our conservation again and you might see it is not that easy to understand what kind of "proof" or "facts" or "everything" you put out there. Since I interpreted that as not really giving a S#&$ I thought you were trolling and not in the slightestvtrying to make me understand your point. And if you would check again you could see that I only called bs on maxing all your mods in two days as well as farming frost in 1h. And now you say even that is slow. I cant be the only one to find it hard to believe...

Dude I would loved to just believe you and or happily admit that Im wrong. But withe breadcrum information you fed me I just could not get it. You did not even bother to answer my question about your claim of the ash 900 thingy. I guess instead of me learning the not so complicated meaning of trolling you should probably learn how to explain something properly instead of assuming everybody is on your same page to begin with. Seriously just check our conservation again and you might see it is not that easy to understand what kind of "proof" or "facts" or "everything" you put out there. Since I interpreted that as not really giving a S#&$ I thought you were trolling and not in the slightestvtrying to make me understand your point. And if you would check again you could see that I only called bs on maxing all your mods in two days as well as farming frost in 1h. And now you say even that is slow. I cant be the only one to find it hard to believe...

no, but you're certainly the only one that seems to give a damn

move along, ain't nobody got time fo dis

Sorry, but I have to call this out.

The game is released on Steam.

Nowhere in the description does it say it's still a beta. (Hell, it doesn't even say what type of game it is)

If it was still in development, it should be on the early access section, NOT as a fully released game, regardless of if it carries a price tag.

Everyone coming from Steam expects a fully fledged game; not a work in progress beta.

This isn't Towns or WarZ (and thankfully so), but I expected those scenarios to teach a lesson to the community/developers. Unfortunately, that hasn't seemed to kick in with everyone.

Also, we can spend money on the game. A true work in progress game does not give you the ability to spend money on an incomplete product. Because we can spend money on the game gives some people the impression that the game is in a release quality state and there won't be sweeping changes to things or gaming breaking bugs caused by an update. I am not one of these people (mostly because I don't spend money on incomplete products), but I know this occurs. [size=1](Though I did have a similar issue with Tribes: Ascend. Bought the pre-order pack and had a bait and switch thing happen; basically, matchmaking stopped once you hit rank 5, which was less than 10 games, so it matched you with people who were rank 35+, which took over 200 games. Requested a refund and a removal of all the benefits of the pre-order and they ended up banning my account without warning, saying 'tough S#&$' to anything afterward. Boy is that a great image of a company to have.)[/size]

It might not say the game is still in beta on steam I will give you that. But the very first sentence on the launcher says it just entered an open beta stage. Unless you can't read properly the information is there right in the open. At that point you could have simply turn around and go back or try this free game for free. So that argument of yours doesnt stand much in my opinion.

no, but you're certainly the only one that seems to give a damn

move along, ain't nobody got time fo dis

Then don't read it - this thread is old anyway. I should have never replied to anything after my initial post in which I just tried to support the idea that the most possible amount of people should be able to enjoy the game.