Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

If I go in the customize color of one of my warframe/weapons, when I go back to the arsenal I have this nice little preset feature appearing next to the mods/inventory :

http://i.imgur.com/reY4Tfw.jpg

I'm sure it's just a UI bug, but I would like to be able to change my gear in an instant.

Might be to save color presets? I was really hoping for a gear setup preset. So I saved my current load out as "Infestation," changed pistol, and then set the preset to "Infestation" again. Alas, the pistol didn't switch back.

Guys, i still cant get my clan invites, is blinking like i got a message but i dont see anything there.

I need some help.

the Gear section of the inventory is now broken, whenever i restart the client or buy a new ammo box it removes everything from the loadout boxes.

Same here :(

Edited by qxGHOSTxp

Any way to make it so the game actually draws more power from my GPUs? It only uses 40% of each of them while in-game so I'm stuck with lower framerate :(

Yeah I read that apparently the under-use of hardware is on purpose, though for what reason I can't began to understand. Hopefully they'll do something about it cause this game should run a lot better than it does given the hardware that's being thrown at it.

so... what's not listed here is a crazy drop in fire rate for the Boltor. without a damage mod (which i have yet to get) it's very impractical at higher levels. just thought i'd share this. didn't know if it was a bug or intentional.

Also, about the post above me here. look at the fire rate of the MK1 vs the regular Braton. 5.9 vs 10.7 what happened???

Edited by MusiXGhost

so... what's not listed here is a crazy drop in fire rate for the Boltor. without a damage mod (which i have yet to get) it's very impractical at higher levels. just thought i'd share this. didn't know if it was a bug or intentional.

I noticed this as well. I really hope this is a bug or I just wasted quite a bit of credits/resources on modding the heck out of it.

Another small batch of changes from today:

- Bow charge can be cancelled by pressing reload button

- Fixed an issue where players could run around while bleeding out if they died on a zipline

- Fix for enemies getting stuck behind doors in defense mode

- Fixed stats not being properly counted upon missions completion after host migration

- Fixed descriptions for Saryn/Banshee alt helmets

- Fixed rescue agent being unable to follow the player into a vent

- Fixed an issue with frame rate affecting automatic fire rate of some weapons

- Fixed a crash that may occur if host migration occurs while a client is dead

- Fixed Stalker's head not appearing on Clients

- Fixed unresponsive lobby UI if host disconnects from session while returning to frontend

Think you forgot to mention the buffs enemies have gotten. Was able to solo 40's yesterday. Today watched whole team get slaughtered in seconds by Grineer.