Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

i do believe u updated the attack power of the NPC's, and if you did that then you should have just left our shields the way they were b4 the april 1st update with 100 shields b/c now they take ur shields down just as fast as they would if u had 100 shields and that seems atleast to me like ur just going backwards?

Another small batch of changes from today:

- Bow charge can be cancelled by pressing reload button

- Fixed an issue where players could run around while bleeding out if they died on a zipline

- Fix for enemies getting stuck behind doors in defense mode

- Fixed stats not being properly counted upon missions completion after host migration

- Fixed descriptions for Saryn/Banshee alt helmets

- Fixed rescue agent being unable to follow the player into a vent

- Fixed an issue with frame rate affecting automatic fire rate of some weapons

- Fixed a crash that may occur if host migration occurs while a client is dead

- Fixed Stalker's head not appearing on Clients

- Fixed unresponsive lobby UI if host disconnects from session while returning to frontend

Capture.png

Think you forgot to mention the buffs enemies have gotten. Was able to solo 40's yesterday. Today watched whole team get slaughtered in seconds by Grineer.

This, this, THIS! A couple of attacks from level 40 chargers and my entire sheild (810 cap) was depleted. The enemies are ridiculously stronger.

I Do believe if ur going to list updates for the game you should list ALL the updated information not just a fraction of what u think ppl want to see. this game is starting to get worse and worse and i really enjoy it i hope u dont make it unplayable in the next update like this update feels like its going to be.....

I Do believe if ur going to list updates for the game you should list ALL the updated information not just a fraction of what u think ppl want to see. this game is starting to get worse and worse and i really enjoy it i hope u dont make it unplayable in the next update like this update feels like its going to be.....

Exactly how I feel. If it keeps going the route it is right now I am going to regret my founders package I bought the other day. The Grineer got a ridiculously huge buff. My boltor is not working right unless that got a ridiculously large nerf. Gear is not working. I understand there is bugs. But the fact that they still haven't fixed some major bugs that have been going on for awhile is sad.

Unlisted things i saw so far:

-New material drop icons

-No sound for the hek (maybe other guns too?)

-Can collor the Paris arrows now

You can color paris quiver and arrows but they revert back to default colors when shot or stuck in walls/enemies

There was a load preset feature. I made, named and saved a couple loadouts but now the feature is gone.

Hek sound has to be a glitch. It's virtually inaudble in my game.

Gear is gone from equipped gear.

My character is no longer seen at the login screen. It defaults to Excalibur until I log in.

the Gear section of the inventory is now broken, whenever i restart the client or buy a new ammo box it removes everything from the loadout boxes.

+1

the boltor fires alot more slower now.....

the dmg of the enemys seems to have been increased dramatically(to much)

Edited by g0thv4mp1r3

Okay, I was trying to farm for Frost prints and just like everyone is saying: my shields and health are dropping faster than a pair of pants that are way too big. Seriously: 2 shots from level -30- grineers and my shields are gone. You've made it nearly impossible to to kill the boss as well, as I also found out he regenerates health now. If that wasn't intentional then I think you guys did something wrong as this is causing a mess of issues, if it was intentional then just change the enemy strength back to what it was because seriously: I was having issues enough as it was fighting the bosses with a group only because bad team co-ordination. Now, it doesn't matter about the co-ordination, everything will just slaughter you without giving you a chance to fight back. ESPECIALLY those STUPID ball mobs that stun you every time they hit and not to mention take a 500 shield down to 50. I -hope- this isn't wasting your time because I was busy wasting my time enjoying the game earlier today, then all of a sudden I can't do a thing because lo' and behold I'm wasting my time dying over and over and over again to Grineer in two hits. Sorry about the reiteration but I hope this isn't wasting my time by explaining this.

Best Hopes you fix this,

MintyPony

Exactly how I feel. If it keeps going the route it is right now I am going to regret my founders package I bought the other day. The Grineer got a ridiculously huge buff. My boltor is not working right unless that got a ridiculously large nerf. Gear is not working. I understand there is bugs. But the fact that they still haven't fixed some major bugs that have been going on for awhile is sad.

This is exactly y i havnt bought a founders package and i dont plan on buying one untill i see an update that would make it worth it.... unfortunatly i havnt seen one yet and i would really love to help support this game but like iv said u need to add all the updated info

Really wish you guys would post all of the patch notes. Though i'm excited to find new stuff, I'd much rather know what has been given to me rather than find it randomly or not at all.

I'm still waiting to hear which is the right effect from the Sentinel's Ghost mod. Changed and never mentioned a couple updates ago.

Is it this...? (need to enlarge to see)

1 Looks damn cool--almost liquid crystal bending the light around my Warframe

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559845283296976530/AF891D57567B89E585E3664C29985D01792556DE/

Or this...?

2. the other looks like the effect without the proper texture or with some textures missing

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559845283298538423/24F3AA26BD0D0670ABD7BC7B65916909CEE47BBC/

Edited by RawGritz

Okay, I was trying to farm for Frost prints and just like everyone is saying: my shields and health are dropping faster than a pair of pants that are way too big. Seriously: 2 shots from level -30- grineers and my shields are gone. You've made it nearly impossible to to kill the boss as well, as I also found out he regenerates health now. If that wasn't intentional then I think you guys did something wrong as this is causing a mess of issues, if it was intentional then just change the enemy strength back to what it was because seriously: I was having issues enough as it was fighting the bosses with a group only because bad team co-ordination. Now, it doesn't matter about the co-ordination, everything will just slaughter you without giving you a chance to fight back. ESPECIALLY those STUPID ball mobs that stun you every time they hit and not to mention take a 500 shield down to 50. I -hope- this isn't wasting your time because I was busy wasting my time enjoying the game earlier today, then all of a sudden I can't do a thing because lo' and behold I'm wasting my time dying over and over and over again to Grineer in two hits. Sorry about the reiteration but I hope this isn't wasting my time by explaining this.

Best Hopes you fix this,

MintyPony

+150 i dont want to wast my time aswell.

Thanks Tony, I can understand them wanting to balance the enemies... but as an example: Even with my damage boost to my Rifle: Only did 10 + 9 damage to the boss. I have at least a 75% damage boost or more to my rifle and extra Armor Piercing and Fire Damage. Either Armor Piercing doesn't work right or I'm doing something wrong.

I was so stoked on trying to get the blueprints sometime today too...

Kril just exploded my whole team in some bullets ... this boss was already a pain in the a** but a great challenge, now it's just pointless ...

+10 to this. I agree greatly with you as this kinda was how it was. Before it was everyone had to draw his aggro some and then run away a little to get the aggro onto someone else. Now 'Oh look, we're all dead' is pretty much what happens.

I spent this morning clearing Ceres to get access to Exta to farm the boss for Frost blueprints. The patch hit right when I unlocked exta and I did the boss for the first time post patch.

I had no problem at all blazing through ceres with pubbies, but now Exta is total garbage. Two parties just completely slaughtered instantly by the boss, party members being downed by basic enemies several times. We successfully cheesed Lech Kril once by hiding above and just outranging him, but it took at least 5 minutes of straight blasting him down and it was literally the most aggressively anti-fun nonsense I have seen in the entire game. It looks like from other comments the higher level enemies in general have recieved a massive buff.

If this is the new "paradigm" for the game I am beyond disinterested in playing.