Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

Lol. I love it. People complained we didn't have passives so they give us passives. Then people complained the game was was to easy because of passives. Now they kneejerk buff enemies to the extreme and people are getting 1 shot even with huge amounts of shields and health.

Edited by f3llyn

Recent 7.7 update issues with gear inventory all gear will unload every time u go in and switch anything around in your weapons or warframe inventory then go back to main page where your character is in the kneeling postion ( all gear goes back into main inventory and you once again have to reload all your gear ie: health/ammo , this also occurs when finishing mission and coming back too main page

Edited by GOWAN

I think we should all log out before we break something, they clearly released the wrong build of the game.

1. We have loadout presets, which they didn't mention.

2. They changed multishot to have a 100% success rate and it also draws from your ammo capacity, they didn't mention this either.

3. They disabled DirectX11 which worked before, also not mentioned.

I spent this morning clearing Ceres to get access to Exta to farm the boss for Frost blueprints. The patch hit right when I unlocked exta and I did the boss for the first time post patch.

I had no problem at all blazing through ceres with pubbies, but now Exta is total garbage. Two parties just completely slaughtered instantly by the boss, party members being downed by basic enemies several times. We successfully cheesed Lech Kril once by hiding above and just outranging him, but it took at least 5 minutes of straight blasting him down and it was literally the most aggressively anti-fun nonsense I have seen in the entire game. It looks like from other comments the higher level enemies in general have recieved a massive buff.

If this is the new "paradigm" for the game I am beyond disinterested in playing.

I'm in full agreement. I did the -exact- same thing you did. I started last night and got 2 planets from it. I went and did the mission a few times today and got the first part for making the warframe and was now just missing the Chassis and Helm. After the patch I figured I'd go back on and see if I could get those last two blueprints.

Big End of Story: LOL NOPE. You -overpowered- the enemies to a ridiculous amount of power where it doesn't matter if you have a full group or if you increased the group size to 8 to fight him: -it isn't fun- they're just too strong. I mean seriously...

Think you forgot to mention the buffs enemies have gotten. Was able to solo 40's yesterday. Today watched whole team get slaughtered in seconds by Grineer.

yeah, kind of a thing to mention, revive galore on pluto was unexpected. <- not a complaint about enemy damage output

Edited by SlyBoots

While enemies might be a bit stronger now, and maybe need to be toned down a tad, I for one am enjoying the challenge. I don't have maxed sheilds or vitality, so it is not like I'm very strong, but it allows for more thinking and less running in and not even caring about trying to play smart. Post health and sheild scaling nothing could stop me. Now things can.

Challenge is good.

Edited by Illya

I appreciate the new difficulty tweaks. Farming Exta now takes a bit of effort. Yesterday we were just rushing to the boss and then to extraction, ignoring gunfire. Now a few of us actually died to the boss and we had to play smart (for example, using my Volt's shields to protect us while we ressed the downed players, etc, which I wouldn't do before as it wasn't needed - the boss would not tear away my shields fast enough)

Having said that however, I would like the bugs to be addressed.

Oh, and for the patch notes to be more complete. There are lots of stealth changes.

I too have issues with the Boltor fire rate. The description now say 8.3 instead of 11.5 or so before, which would mean a 25%ish drop in fire rate - my personal impression however is more like it was halved. Not happy about it.

I think we should all log out before we break something, they clearly released the wrong build of the game.

2. They changed multishot to have a 100% success rate and it also draws from your ammo capacity, they didn't mention this either.

What? I have 100% multishot mod on my HEK and I still get 4 shots out of it.. although now it's apparently silenced.

Edited by f3llyn

While enemies might be a bit stronger now, and maybe need to be toned down a tad, I for one am enjoying the challenge. I don't have maxed sheilds or vitality, so it is not like I'm very strong, but it allows for more thinking and less running in and not even caring about trying to play smart. Post health and sheild scaling nothing could stop me. Now things can.

Challenge is good.

Oh yes by all means, but I was already having a challenge even with my shield and health buffs. So unless you're on say, Pluto or fighting bosses, the challenge should get steadily better but it's less of a challenge when you end up being completely useless with maxed gear against Kril. Especially since there are no mods or buffs that decrease the damage you take as far as I know.

Rifle multishot still have only 60% chance.