Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

Clearly you're just bad at videogames and should stop playing.

This is literally what the elitist jerkwad segment of the playerbase seems to want: Getting rid of anyone who isn't UBER SUPAR PRO and making Solo impossible because they just want the game to die so they can pat themselves on the back and tell themselves how much better they are for ruining a game for everyone else.

So to make this clear, you think everyone (at the right level) should be able to consistently solo the highest level area in the game?

The concept is saddening.

Edited by CaligoIllioneus

Nice patch, stronger enemies - cool! I like i...WAITWHAT?!?

Why u changed Banshee and Saryn helmet's bonuses? D: Is Saryn slow? nope, her speed is ok.

Sound frame have to be fastest! I was planning to buy for both speed and appearance, cuz rly like Banshee, but now idk if i want dam energy >:(

Just tell me WHYYYY? (crying) http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Any hope to fix the '5 times first power' challenge on Loki?

End mission stats are still buggy (headshots underestimated, damage dealt higher for host than clients, etc.).

I'm surprised nobody talks about weapon precision being so out of balance (for example, you can one shot long distance with shotgun while sniper would need several hit, etc.).

Edited by LemADEC

So I have this weird bug with the mods....

So the Steel Fiber in the blue circle is actually a Redirection.

I have the same problem :(

I've had this. Workaround is to try and find a card that you can remove from the frame (without having the interface lock up) and hit the apply button. Keep repeating that till it changes the cards back to normal.

Apparently rejiggering the Paris to allow charge cancelling takes a lot of resources.

To the tune of 1200 Rubedo to craft it now.

Holy mother of god, I will never craft that weapon now. Really wish I had built it before the hotfix.

Apparently rejiggering the Paris to allow charge cancelling takes a lot of resources.

To the tune of 1200 Rubedo to craft it now.

Holy mother of god, I will never craft that weapon now. Really wish I had built it before the hotfix.

It only costs 1200 rubedo if you got it from an alert mission. If you buy it from the market, you use nano spores instead of rubedo. Or is that another update they left out?

Edited by MersennePrime

the Gear section of the inventory is now broken, whenever i restart the client or buy a new ammo box it removes everything from the loadout boxes.

Here too.. it's really annoying...

Was just killing Ambulas and wanted to recharge pistol ammo... and there was nothing!! I was pretty sure of refulled my Gear inventory.... Barelly finished the mission...

It even remove everyting (on Gear section) after finishing the mission too....

Is it just me or does there appear to be less storage containers throughout a level? I went through 2 games and found 1 on my first run through and only a couple on my second.

It's just you. Just finished a stage and ran into plenty of storage containers. Had done some other runs when the patch just came out and there were plenty of containers as well.

Then you must have grown accostumed to tanking every enemy in the game or something.

https://forums.warfr...220#entry200905

I soloed Pluto - Acheron after this update just fine.

Pluto. One should not be able to solo easily what is the highest level area in the game next to Eris...

While I will admit I was used to tanking things, I was also only tanking things in areas where I was heavily over-leveled. In level-appropriate areas, I've always been exceedingly cautious. The Hyena should not three-shot me (aside from his one-shot homing missiles, but those are a different story), solo or in party play, and that is precisely what it has been doing. Of course, now I'm getting three-shot in fights with Marines that are my level, so firefights are complete suicide if there's a heavy gunner. I don't have the same problem with Corpus, mainly because the shots travel slower from them, thus are considerably easier to evade when moving from one area of cover to another in order to get a better shot. It's pretty much the Grineer who are the problem, since how I deal with Infestation pretty much prevents them from hitting me, and Corpus are still fairly squishy, so I can kill them before they can extend the firefight to a point where I start taking hits. The Grineer are tanky enough that I can't take them down quickly, and I can't treat them like Infested, because they have ranged attacks.

I'm not saying the game is impossible to solo as it is right now. But it is broken. I have difficulty justifying invested playtime in a broken game, even in 'beta'. Broken games are not fun. As I was not in the closed beta, indeed, have only been playing this game for the past week, I have not been invested in the beta process until I actually had a chance to get into the meat and potatoes of the content. I'm not here to be a pro, I'm here to A) enjoy what has been produced so far, and B) carefully examine the current content and locate flaws.

As a side note: Extermination maps are all well and good, but please, go ahead and solo a mid to end-game boss for me. Without glitching them into a floor or into not attacking, please. I will be genuinely impressed if you do, and then ask you how politely how you managed to do it. I personally am incapable of soloing Hyena onward right now (in terms of bosses), owing to either the fact that I am still new to the game or to the fact that the content is broken, but I would not mind being enlightened. I am not one who blusters when he is obviously wrong, and is shown what is correct.

This be Claen'tor, signing off.

Then you must have grown accostumed to tanking every enemy in the game or something.

https://forums.warfr...220#entry200905

I soloed Pluto - Acheron after this update just fine.

Pluto. One should not be able to solo easily what is the highest level area in the game next to Eris...

That's nice and all, and I'mma let you finish, but apparently you're more skilled than most players if you can solo Pluto "just fine".

Hey, what happened to the "press 'e' to perform a stealth kill?" Me and my group loved those animations so much the past couple days we were taking turns doing it. At least until we alerted the masses and set off the alarms LOL

But seriously, I can't perform the fancy stealth kills since todays hotfix.

*Updade* I logged back in and now it works. So um... Carry on....

Edited by Aramahn

-sigh- all i want is my boltor's fire rate back, after that i'll be peachy. A new challenge arises so a new playstyle is needed and i'm cool with that. I would however hopefully assume since there is no developer comment here yet, they're working hard on the problem. "Hamsters at maximum velocity!" ;3

It only costs 1200 rubedo if you got it from an alert mission. If you buy it from the market, you use nano spores instead of rubedo. Or is that another update they left out?

I keep a copy of both versions and the store one has not been changed. Edit: unless the store one now is the rubedo one and my spore one now is the odd blueprint. That would be an incredibly stupid change though.

About the damage changes though... they seem a bit too much for anything hitscan since we can't dodge such weapons.

Edited by Kemokkoryuu

Just open beta. I dont cry for the banshee helmet's change which I bought yesterday xD

well, i just can't understand this - Saryn is fast enought for some Poison, but Sound must be faster then everyone )

not rly complaining, but Banshee is worse then i expected in everything (

Edited by Trow

I think we should all log out before we break something, they clearly released the wrong build of the game.

1. We have loadout presets, which they didn't mention.

2. They changed multishot to have a 100% success rate and it also draws from your ammo capacity, they didn't mention this either.

3. They disabled DirectX11 which worked before, also not mentioned.

I'm not sure if this is the main issue actually. Just removed multishot mod from my rifle loadout and every tap of the fire key still spends at least 3 bullets. I'm not entirely sure if they're making the elemental mods cost bullets as well, since they register as separate "shots."

One should not be able to solo easily what is the highest level area in the game next to Eris...

Why not? This game is not "Co-op Required." It is "Co-op 1~4 Players." Solo is a perfectly fine part of the game and should not need to suffer due to balancing for 2~4 player play. Now, making Solo vastly easier than Co-op isn't right. But if a group of 4 players of similar skill/gear level don't die once in say Hades, no reason why one of them when playing Solo, should.

This is not World of Warcraft, where they treat their solo/casual players as second-class citizens.

So to make this clear, you think everyone (at the right level) should be able to consistently solo the highest level area in the game?

The concept is saddening.

They shouldn't have an easy time. But they shouldn't have a harder time than Co-op either. The difficulty should scale (which they already do, via enemy level), giving that you can revive and support one another in Co-op.

Again, what's wrong with Solo?