[DE]Rebecca

13.2.0 Deploy Status

OR you can fix the many issues most players are experiencing. Can't rank up your mastery rank because of bugged tests, "not in a clan" but you can talk and enter the dojo, you can't even leave the clan because you are not "in" one to begin with. Every time i try to do my mastery rank, i click on yes and nothing happens, i just sit there like "DUURRR". I have been at rank 5 for such a long time. + I got to wait 24 hours to see if it works this time. + I sent tickets and i begin to think im playing a Nexon game because of no responses.

lol nexon...

is  a horrible company.. you   be best  being patient than playing a nexon game.

The next time anybody feels like complaining about DE's performance or dedication, I'd just like to point out that the local time for the developers when Rebecca posted that status update was 2 AM.

• Upvote 4

I think a picture of Nyx/Saryn Prime would please all of the WF community................................................. *looks around*

Aw at least we got a confirmation. Thanks DE!

Confirmations feel good. I like confirmations!

• Upvote 2

Tenno,

As a lot of you probably anticipated/guessed, there is an update planned for this week! While we wish we could have got it out tonight, we simply need a bit more time with it and expect it to be ready tomorrow.

Apologies & see everyone tomorrow!

Leavin' us in suspense now are we Lotus?

Thanks DERebecca!

Good to know that 13.2.0 is still being shipped. Wonder what content it has since you need so much time guys? Something "big" I guess! <(^^<)

Sometimes, sprints run over their allotted time even with the best project management.  Speaking for myself, I'd rather that you take an extra day or two to deliver me a working product, and I appreciate the extra hours that the team must have put in late at night.

Ah yes, now I can sleep peacefully ... thanks for the feedback! \o/

Looking forward to the goodies! Take all the time you need DE people will whine, but in the end you guys always shine.

Now see ive worked in a Game Studio Before there are times set And Progress reports every couple hours your gonna sit here and say it took you 3 hours after the launch time to say this are you kidding me DE come on Next time please warn us i dont know 8 Hours before! if you knew it was gonna take longer to ship why not have megan hop on the region chat and tell everyone i mean cmon she is some type of manager right ? Do Your Job Dont Make us Wait with the Trolls thanks - RaiVicrone 

• Upvote 2

Aw yes, thank you everyone at DE for your hard work! Can't wait for tomorrow's update that coincides with my birthday :)

Happy B-Day tenno... :3

VK's prediction: Corpus Freeze Ray

been waiting for that for ever whats taking so long it was teased back with melee 2.0