[DE]Rebecca

13.2.0 Deploy Status

If we all club in and get Rebecca a whip, she may be able to persude the devs to go faster.

Except of course for Scott, since he A: always works at max speed and B: enjoys that sort of thing anyway.

Might take longer, if they're into "that sort of thing".

• Upvote 5

Good to know. See all that continuous work progress makes me want invest more money on the game...

hell if you guys make more merch i would buy the S#&$ out of it... haha PLZ LOTUS ALARM CLOCK!!

Hang in there DE.

Also i would prefer kubrows first but i guess, they are not included... again.  :(

those won't be until june if i believe they said update 14

gonna be something new and refreshing like the yet another clan tech weapon or a new warframe, and ofc, a couple of new skins.

I REQUEST A TIMER

edit:

Patch delayed cause workin on grineer system 2.0

Edited by Tsoe

I just gotta say, regardless of how you feel about the game, how many games can boast that they've got teams up at all hours, through midnight even, working on content and keeping the community informed?

Whatever happens to Warframe in the long run, I hope the gaming industry remembers DE for their hard work and dedication...because it's spectacular.

Edited by Thaumatos
  • Upvote 6

So yeah... their twitter says this thing will be deserving the name of 13.5.

GOD DAMN. i am hyped.

EDIT: Hi [DE]Edwin we can see you down there!

:)

This better be actually worth it - not just  a bunch of stealth nerfs and list of itsy bitsy bug fixes most people never notice.

every update since 13 has barely addressed any real issues.

Lore shouldn't be locked behind exclusives and cash stuff ether ( proto skin).

And PLEASE no more multi level ultra grind events.

Worst part? the "tomorrow" means Friday night/early morning for EU.

uh, you act like they're required to update the game at all they coulda just said ruk it we're working on a new game, we're done with warframe.

• Upvote 3

I REQUEST A TIMER

edit:

Patch delayed cause workin on grineer system 2.0

"It's taking longer than I expected."

• Upvote 1

Must be adding quite a bit if it's launching later than it normally would. U14 already? lol

There might be issues with the new Rescue mode. It could also be assumed that we're getting the beginning of Stealth 1.0 to go with it, maybe a new weapon or skin.

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping that they fix Hydroid's Tidal Surge not dragging anything at all, because it massively reduces the damage potential of this ability.

My guess is it's the Valkyr Hysteria revamp, along with a ton of fixes and maybe even an event.

Either way, I'm interested..

There might be issues with the new Rescue mode. It could also be assumed that we're getting the beginning of Stealth 1.0 to go with it, maybe a new weapon or skin.

Or they're updating the Dark Sector system again