Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions On My Ash Build.

JosephCross

Question

I'm currently making the Ash warframe and I am interested in getting the Paris as my main weapon. The reason for this is because I love archery and close combat. My play style is more towards the melee aspect of the game. Would this work fine if and when I master the Paris? Why is Banshee the only one mentioned with the Paris?

My other issue is deciding on what pistol and weapon to use that would complement Ash with a Paris bow? I think I'm leaning towards the Dual heat swords. Is this a good option?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

I'm currently making the Ash warframe and I am interested in getting the Paris as my main weapon. The reason for this is because I love archery and close combat. My play style is more towards the melee aspect of the game. Would this work fine if and when I master the Paris? Why is Banshee the only one mentioned with the Paris?

My other issue is deciding on what pistol and weapon to use that would complement Ash with a Paris bow? I think I'm leaning towards the Dual heat swords. Is this a good option?

Thanks in advance!

well about the banshee paris thing its jus like a pack if you buy the banshee youll get the paris an i personaly like the bronco as a sidearm dual heats are my fave