The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fight For Grineer! Kill The Corpus! Free Ceres!

Abelardus

Grineer Prosecutors are the only way to find Vay Hek.

Ceres is the only place to find Grineer Prosecutors.

Corpus have already taken over half of Ceres.

Either the players or the developers haven't thought things through well enough. I'm willing to put a wager on both.

(Including me. But I neeeeeeeeed fieldrons!)

Actually I have thought it through. Can't say for the rest but I'm helping the corpus with the intention of locking out as many grinner nodes as possible. Hey, if this game is all about the RNG and the grind, I'm actually prolonging the lifespan of the game!

Enought with the Corpus oppression!

Enough with the robots from outer space!

We, the tenno, should eradicate the real threat lurking and hiding in the shadows!

We, the tenno, should put an end to Councilor Vay Hek's reign!

If the Corpus take over, no more Prosecutors to kill! No more beacons! No more ways to get to Vay Hek!

Thus, the only way to overthrow Councilor Vay Hek, is to help the Grineer in this time of need!

We, the tenno, must eradicate the plague that grows on Ceres, called the Corpus!

HELP THE GRINEER! KILL THE CORPUS! FREE CERES!

This is our only way to Councilor Vay Hek!

Firstly, I don't see the Corpus - merchant guilds, as opposed to clone battalions - trying to wipe us out every minute of our lives.

Secondly, the Corpus give equal or better battle pay and aren't oppressive militants.

Thirdly, don't ask us to help the Grineer then say you want Hek dead.

Fourth, go get your beacons from Exta and Lech Kril on Ceres - the Corpus can't take the boss node.

Edited by Blackout751

If anything this shows how shortsighted DE is when they try to implement different elements in the game.

As I said, maybe this thread maybe another on the same subject.

It isn't exactly short sightedness as much as giving the playerbase too much credit for not being either stupid or a-holes.

Time and time again the ideas that go into a game's development are quality, the end result is ruined by the players.  Whether they mean to F*** it up or not doesn't matter, don't hate the game hate the player.

"Oh but the Grineer are evil clone oppressors, the Corpus are just merchants who pay us!"

And abduct Tenno for experimentation. Sometimes 'skinning' their warframes to burn the secrets out of it.

Short-sighted and inattentive player base indeed.

"Oh but the Grineer are evil clone oppressors, the Corpus are just merchants who pay us!" And abduct Tenno for experimentation. Sometimes 'skinning' their warframes to burn the secrets out of it. Short-sighted and inattentive player base indeed.

even if i hate both corpus and grineer, i rather fight against grineer instead of corpus (dem robotics and things that comes in masses). But my valkyr would probably be on the grineers side due her past.