The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Destroy Hallway With Attached Rooms - Despite Having Build A Work-Around.

Morec0

In the interest of reformatting a lower layer of my clan's Dojo I constructed a hallway that feeds back into a node before the room I want to destroy in the hopes that it would keep the other nodes connected and allow me to destroy said room so i could reconstruct a different hallway in its spot.

However, it didn't. I'm not sure how the programming on the Dojo layouts work, but I feel like this sort of action SHOULD be allowed to be taken. I'll see what kind of response I can get to this, but in the meantime I'll just hope that this doesn't mean I can't also remove the rooms I built to try and work around said hall.

I've circled the long hall I'm trying to destroy in red in the image below (it looks like it's marked for destruction because I'm standing in the 4-way hall behind it, but the long hall IS the one I want gone):

JRkwPqz.jpg

Edited by Morec0

from what I see the picture says that it should be destroyed maybe I missmaybe I'm missing something

It's because I took the picture in the 4-way hall instead of the room I'm looking to destroy, so it looks like that because it's trying to point me to the room that needs to be destroyed for it to be destroy (which is the problem because, as you see, I've built a second hallway system to the node before it that connects the nodes after it).

It wont work this way. ive tried it before.

When you build a room the room you used to build it becomes a "parrent" room and the new room is called a "child" room. 

No matter what you must destroy the "child" room before you destroy the "parrent" one.

Therefore to destroy that long hallway you will need to destroy ALL of those reactors/rooms on left.

It wont work this way. ive tried it before.

When you build a room the room you used to build it becomes a "parrent" room and the new room is called a "child" room. 

No matter what you must destroy the "child" room before you destroy the "parrent" one.

Therefore to destroy that long hallway you will need to destroy ALL of those reactors/rooms on left.

That seems like an issue that ought to be corrected to me, but I'm not DE.

Anyway, if I destroy those rooms how much of the resources will I get back/will be given back to the contributors?

Edited by Morec0

Anyway, if I destroy those rooms how much of the resources will I get back/will be given back to the contributors?

100% of the stuff you used to make them goes into the clan vault. So even if you spent plat rushing something it comes back to the vault.

And then you just use the vault to make the same rooms.

All of it goes to the clan vault