Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Tenno!

kyukitsune

Hello everyone! Im just a newguy here.

hi there and welcome to the beta , we hope you can be of great use to the community and help make great suggestions , dont forget to read the community Rues , just so you dont go getting youre self into trouble , you can find it here :- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/7-community-rules/

and as fanaticgamer has said he and alot of others would recommend you taking a look at the founders program...

best of luck and hope you enjoy the game

Thanks for the welcome! :3 and unfortunately, I want to get into the founders program, Im trying to save my money (Gotta pay for my classes somehow.) But maybe, next payday...

One of the first things I did was check out the rules, but thank you. Glad to see the community is friendly and helpful.

Thanks for the welcome! :3 and unfortunately, I want to get into the founders program, Im trying to save my money (Gotta pay for my classes somehow.) But maybe, next payday...

One of the first things I did was check out the rules, but thank you. Glad to see the community is friendly and helpful.

Always, if you find it difficult to get started with the game, I'd even help you out, let me know and we can set it up.