Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Rebecca

Rescue sounds Interesting, will go to play now!

BTW  huge thumbs up to level design team for improving the maps and performance!  I used to have low 20s fps even with all effects off at Earth, now Im getting 40+ at worst with DoF/Fog on, Void has become noticeably faster too.

I haven't played any missions yet because I'm waiting for my friends, but on at the very least the arsenal, performance seems to have worsened. I'm having lag issues when fiddling around in the arsenal, and those weren't there literally 10 minutes ago, before the update.

I guess actually having difficulty, be rewarded with skillful play, and truly becoming a real ninja instead of being loud, dumb, and left clicking everything into oblivion doesn't mesh with everyone, eh?

Well my Ogris is a stealth weapon, so i don't have a problem silently taking out hordes of enemies from afar.

Joke aside, i was more refering to the often tedious and in high level often punishing part where you have to keep the brain dead idiots alive long enough to get to your extraction point.

Oh getting to them might be improved, but if you run into 5 level 30 Napalms on the way out and your hostage dies the moment they sneeze at it, all the gracefull stealth in the first part of the mission will be wasted. Bonus points if it happens in Nightmare mode.

Rescue has so many issues allready and now we have to go through extra lengths to get to the hostage to beginn with? Sounds like a waste of time by the devs to me.

They should have improved stealth by moddifiying the spy missions, which by their very nature should be all about stealth. Remove the stupid data collection and instead have us scan vital objectives somewhere on the map, with the objects becomming "closed" if we raise alert for too long. Would have been a lot better than making rescue more time consuming and annoying.

rib4g0.jpg

Is this the new "weather overhaul 2.0"? First game after update and I literally can't see a thing when it's raining. Hm?

Same thing is happening with me, I thought it was my GPU drivers but glad to see it's happening to someone else too.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Helios scanning objects that have already been fully scanned.

• Fixed an issue with Helios scanning objects that have already been fully scanned.

Twice? I suppose it *is* an important bug.

Still, nothing about the "stuck in place" bug when getting revived by squadmates?

From what I can see through the rain, this update's awesome!
L4f9OCv.jpg
a little troll and a little lol

Btw, i did enjoy the new rescue format. There's a little more team coordination involved and a little more thinking. I like that.

Edited by Zerakh_Ezekhiel

so we're still ignoring the what happened to valkyrs' hysteria in u13? nice.......

What do you mean exactly? Animations are currently being worked on for Valkyr, aside from that, I don't see what else you would be complaining about.