Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the update, a whole bunch.

What about fixes for not being able to pick up loot (what the game is all about) and the vacume on invasions completly disabling shields.  These are two major issues with the game to date.

So stealth actually works well now and enemies dont set off the alarm if they so much as hear you sneeze?  If not you just made the most anoying mission even more annoying.

Guys, I love this game, but the "stealth" aspect is unspeakably awful and tying an event to it makes for waking-the-neighbors-with-my-enraged-howls levels of frustration. Please take this opportunity to make stealth not really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad. Step 1: no more patrols randomly spawning 5 feet behind you for no reason at all.

The Blueprints for these Specters can be found when Rescuing targets, see above details for the way points and difficulty works in obtaining your Blueprints!

What can you do with these Tenno Specters?

If you’re in a Clan or Alliance that wants to add greater challenge and defenses to your Solar Rail, you can create Tenno Specters to give to your Clan/Alliance’s Tactician to begin building an army for strategic deployment!

If you’re a player that wants added help in your regular missions, you can bring Tenno Specters in your gear slots to deploy!

Or, maybe you’re both! Have fun in the field with a Tenno Specter at your side!

A new gear to use.

but event seems a little repetitive.

LOVE new rescue, hella cinematic feel. I think the experience would be way enhanced if the "handler" for this mission was the lady running the red veil instead of the lotus. her saying the same things to me about ten thousand times makes anything feel like another day at the office. the whole thing that made the darvo mission cool was that darvo was my handler for that mission

Ive ran into some bothering issues.

Rain is a black stripes on my screeen makes hard to move around because cant see and then those white boxes that apprear randomly or the wierd textures raising from the ground is it water ?

I would like to just state ( while it will most likely be buried under all the replies) Is that I geniunely enjoy soloing the new rescue 2.0 missions. If we were to expand and add more similar end tile set pieces ( to have more jails of differing kinds with the same love and multiple approaches crafted into them) would be amazing. but to what its worth and hopefully this makes it to the devs. I just want to let you all know. Thank you, I really enjoyed what you made. (for once :D). I geniunely had a smile on my face when I was playing through the mission, loved every minute of it.

pretty nice update but I  have some notes:

1 - the mission is not so different than before - just now is added some guards (wardens) that are easy to kill even they see you. and after that - the same mindless chase - to go fast to the exit, because even the speed of the rescue target is increased, is not enough and his AI is still far from bearable - like --> hiding behind a corner a front 3 grineer marines! ;) lol if i was not close - they will bulletsponge him in a second...

2 - nice try for stealth, but somehow the reward in the end is not enough, specially that you can make 3 runs for the same time and achieve much more points - I play alone and in party and my teammates usually storm in, without any regret of losing points - so 1 from 3 missions, we manage to kill all wardens without rising the alarm... and gather all points from the 3 objectives...  usually are 2 objectives. simple math is like for one 3 points in slow pace and hiding (which is fun), you can achieve 7 with fast and not stealth approach (which is pretty bland, nothing different from regular missions).

3 - all in all - is great step in the right way, just maybe better options for rescuing the target?  some additional protection (that will slow him down, but rise his stats a lot and need to be maintained by the tenno?) or alternative roads... just now feel too much the same, with a little more difficulty...

4 - and maybe - better reward if you finish the mission WITH rescue target on the extraction point!

5 - red veil are pretty curious addition to the world, again picking my interest in the story of the world! hope they give us in the future other missions and rewards

Thanks for all the good work DE!

P.S: sorry for my bad english

well - they are limited by conclave rating, something like:

vapor specter - don't know... still not have one

phase specter - min. conclave 600

force specter - min. conclave 1200

cosmos specter - min. conclave 1800

still, i think conclave rating is pretty strangely calculated... but lets see how the specters a managing on the battle field - if they are like the ones in the Dark Sector Conflict i will be happy tenno.