Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Rebecca

Nice update! I do have a question though. why is that occasionally after one of the updates has been added that the launcher keeps "failing" the update every few minutes and having to restart? Its doing that again right now and has done it at least 2 or 3 other times. Do you simply just have to wait it out or re-download the game again, like I had done the last few times this happened?

Anyone else besides me had this problem? Its like it appears to begin normally and then it jumps ahead to a certain point in the progress before bring up the "update failed" text.

Edited by Cmdr_Forge

• Changes to Defense Mission Key Rewards.

T1 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'easy' missions (Enemy Level 0 - 10).

T2 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'medium' missions (Enemy Level 10-20).

T3 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'hard' missions (Enemy Level 20+).

Lies! Dirty dirty lies!

If that really was the intent its not working as intended.

Since this update, i am no longer able to fight Vor, Every time i kill him the game crashes and i have done everything i could. I verified the game content, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, i just dont know whats wrong.

I did not get a T3 key at wave 15. Is it suppose to be guaranteed or not? It really should be guaranteed. When I do a high level mission, I expect to be rewarded with a T3 key for the high level void missions.  

This new Rescue mission is really cool! I didn't find "grinding-for-event-rewards" boring, because it was exciting, new, solo-able content! Excellent! Thank you so much! Really looking forward to Stealth 2.0!

im talking about the damage hit she took on her ult in u13.

the ult is currently not scaling with power strength or with weapon base damage. 

many people including myself have been making threads and telling DE about the issue, i have event sent them tweets and they are not even acknowledging the issue. being completely ignored. 

God only knows I hope they don't go down the road of ignoring their player base, response and communication between the players and company is what makes this game so GOOD.  

Now, on the flip side regarding this comment, I see this problem with Valkyr's skill set on par with all the other broken skills that haven't been addressed for months on end on all the other Frames' out there.  *sadface*

However, Scott is working through them one at a time now so I have hope every Frame' will get its turn with the "repair stick".

"Sneaks up behind guard, does execution, guard doesn't die and just turns around and belts Ash in the face with a machine gun, mission fails"

Please, just delete these missions till you actually have stealth right, and don't add to the grind which is all these missions are.

I did not get a T3 key at wave 15. Is it suppose to be guaranteed or not? It really should be guaranteed. When I do a high level mission, I expect to be rewarded with a T3 key for the high level void missions.  

I just got t2 keys as rewards at 5th and 10th wave in pluto dark sector defense, then a fusion core at 15th and heated charge at 20th, so definitely not working as intended :/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=256029843

Edited by Cr4p

I just got t2 keys as rewards at 5th and 10th wave in pluto dark sector defense, then a fusion core at 15th and heated charge at 20th, so definitely not working as intended :/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=256029843

That means that aside from other obtainable rewards at this amount of waves, you can get it. See? (got a T2 key in Saturn)

That means that aside from other obtainable rewards at this amount of waves, you can get it. See? (got a T2 key in Saturn)

Which is like saying you can get T3 keys from 15 minute award in high level survival. Still doesn't mean its working well since have even chance of T2 keys as that reward is still a load of crap.

Go 15 rounds on Senchura... get Hellfire.

*slow clap*

[hard sarcasm]really makes we want to fight any other faction besides high level infested with a Vauban and an Ogris[hard sarcasm]

Let me esplain something to DE. The reason why Blizzard had to shutter their Diablo 3 auction house because they had designed their drop rates to force trading. Kinda getting that way with Warframe.

Edited by Brasten

Which is like saying you can get T3 keys from 15 minute award in high level survival. Still doesn't mean its working well since have even chance of T2 keys as that reward is still a load of crap.

Go 15 rounds on Senchura... get Hellfire.

*slow clap*

[hard sarcasm]really makes we want to fight any other faction besides high level infested with a Vauban and an Ogris[hard sarcasm]

Let me esplain something to DE. The reason why Blizzard had to shutter their Diablo 3 auction house because they had designed their drop rates to force trading. Kinda getting that way with Warframe.

I've lost a lot of faith in DE, but have they really made that big of a mistake? Don't get me wrong, I have many grievances towards things they have done and Still do, but I heard Diablo 3 was a disaster at launch. Is the drop rates really that bad?

Its me, or the 4º ability from Saryn has been nerfed? I only do 100 damage per tick instead of 800 ._.

i think so too. Not nearly as effective in T3 void. If she cant obliterate in Casta anymore then i know it for sure because i used her there for so long.

Edited by DUSTCLOUD

Would really appreciate it if you fired the guy making the decision that certain things should be uncolorable and stop giving us this set color garbage.

Its not even the set color bothering me, its the fact that it looks like grasshopper roach wings that makes me unable to wear it.

Although the resources to make most of the Specters is either too high or low, I get why Cosmic Specter BP's only give one, Force give three, and Vapor give ten. My problem is that Phase only give five, when clearly the numbers are triangular. Hence Phase Specter BP's should make six. It looks wrong, and in basic proportions it is wrong. For anyone unclear, triangular numbers follow this pattern: 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28, 36, 45, etc. It's not too late to increase the number, and possibly even reimburse anyone who might have used these BP's already. Given that they take eight hours (which is too long in my estimation) there clearly won't be that many of them already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_number

Unsure if this is a good spot to put this or if its been already mentioned.

Love the new rescue format, BUT hostage AI is lacking the 'I' part of AI, when extracting the PITA he/she often runs for cover away from the player and away from extraction. often causing me to double back to help him out and then trying to regain the ground lost in the meantime. Admittedly 30m isn't far but in these levels thats more than enough for a few grineer to take down the hostage. Could the Hostage have a shorter leash, that can be leashed to a specific player if not solo.

Also as a suggestion/request maybe allow players to lockdown doors, eg. if player was getting overwhelmed from multiple entrys then player could hack a door console and temporarily stop enemies entering through that door. I was doing nereid solo, and as i was heading towards extraction reached an area with 4 entrys, even if i could just hack the doorway i entered the area through it would reduce the enemy numbers by a substantial amount and makes sense tactically and practically.

In any case thank you for Rescue 2.0, though 100pts is going to be tedious.

EDIT- Maybe Lotus could reduce her boredom and hack to close enemy entry-points for us?

Edited by Raiithe