Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Rebecca

• Changes to Defense Mission Key Rewards.

T1 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'easy' missions (Enemy Level 0 - 10).

T2 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'medium' missions (Enemy Level 10-20).

T3 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'hard' missions (Enemy Level 20+).

That means that aside from other obtainable rewards at this amount of waves, you can get it. See? (got a T2 key in Saturn)

• Changes to Defense Mission Key Rewards.

T1 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'easy' missions (Enemy Level 0 - 10).

T2 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'medium' missions (Enemy Level 10-20).

T3 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'hard' missions (Enemy Level 20+).

That means that aside from other obtainable rewards at this amount of waves, you can get it. See? (got a T2 key in Saturn)

You always had a chance for keys at those waves/levels, are you saying they just made a post about a non-existent change? I think you are reading way too much into poor wording. It says "changes to defense mission rewards". The possibility for those rewards at those waves was already there, so what would the "change" part be?

You always had a chance for keys at those waves/levels, are you saying they just made a post about a non-existent change? I think you are reading way too much into poor wording. It says "changes to defense mission rewards". The possibility for those rewards at those waves was already there, so what would the "change" part be?

Well, sorry if I don't really understand what your reply is all about (my main language is French) but what point are you trying to reach? I don't get it. :/

*SNIP*

Specters of Liberty

*SNIP*

“Rescue 2.0” has also gotten some great feedback, and countless Red Veil Resistance members  have already been saved throughout the Solar System. The use of stealth in the new rescue missions is a (light) step into some much requested stealth additions. Several threads have suggested ways to improve the stealth in Rescue missions by adding more severe consequences for being spotted. Please, keep sharing your feedback for Specters of Liberty (and yes, we know the hostage sometimes makes questionable decisions)! 

If you haven’t had a chance to try the new update, you can read more about it here:

*SNIP*

Am I too late to share my "feedback" about rescue 2.0?

Sorry, I dont have GREAT feedback..hostage AI needs major work for us (me in particular) to appreciate rescue 2.0

http://youtu.be/AiULVMDGRaE

Am I too late to share my "feedback" about rescue 2.0?

Sorry, I dont have GREAT feedback..hostage AI needs major work for us (me in particular) to appreciate rescue 2.0

http://youtu.be/AiULVMDGRaE

Wow, this is the kind of professionnal feedback we need!! D.E. , if you miss this video, you really are missing a lot of valid AI points. A lot.

Good Job DJ. :) (+1)