Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

Unsure if this is a good spot to put this or if its been already mentioned.

Love the new rescue format, BUT hostage AI is lacking the 'I' part of AI, when extracting the PITA he/she often runs for cover away from the player and away from extraction. often causing me to double back to help him out and then trying to regain the ground lost in the meantime. Admittedly 30m isn't far but in these levels thats more than enough for a few grineer to take down the hostage. Could the Hostage have a shorter leash, that can be leashed to a specific player if not solo.

Also as a suggestion/request maybe allow players to lockdown doors, eg. if player was getting overwhelmed from multiple entrys then player could hack a door console and temporarily stop enemies entering through that door. I was doing nereid solo, and as i was heading towards extraction reached an area with 4 entrys, even if i could just hack the doorway i entered the area through it would reduce the enemy numbers by a substantial amount and makes sense tactically and practically.

In any case thank you for Rescue 2.0, though 100pts is going to be tedious.

EDIT- Maybe Lotus could reduce her boredom and hack to close enemy entry-points for us?

Edited by Raiithe

• Changes to Defense Mission Key Rewards.

T1 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'easy' missions (Enemy Level 0 - 10).

T2 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'medium' missions (Enemy Level 10-20).

T3 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'hard' missions (Enemy Level 20+).

That means that aside from other obtainable rewards at this amount of waves, you can get it. See? (got a T2 key in Saturn)

• Changes to Defense Mission Key Rewards.

T1 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'easy' missions (Enemy Level 0 - 10).

T2 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'medium' missions (Enemy Level 10-20).

T3 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'hard' missions (Enemy Level 20+).

That means that aside from other obtainable rewards at this amount of waves, you can get it. See? (got a T2 key in Saturn)

You always had a chance for keys at those waves/levels, are you saying they just made a post about a non-existent change? I think you are reading way too much into poor wording. It says "changes to defense mission rewards". The possibility for those rewards at those waves was already there, so what would the "change" part be?

You always had a chance for keys at those waves/levels, are you saying they just made a post about a non-existent change? I think you are reading way too much into poor wording. It says "changes to defense mission rewards". The possibility for those rewards at those waves was already there, so what would the "change" part be?

Well, sorry if I don't really understand what your reply is all about (my main language is French) but what point are you trying to reach? I don't get it. :/

*SNIP*

Specters of Liberty

*SNIP*

“Rescue 2.0” has also gotten some great feedback, and countless Red Veil Resistance members  have already been saved throughout the Solar System. The use of stealth in the new rescue missions is a (light) step into some much requested stealth additions. Several threads have suggested ways to improve the stealth in Rescue missions by adding more severe consequences for being spotted. Please, keep sharing your feedback for Specters of Liberty (and yes, we know the hostage sometimes makes questionable decisions)! 

If you haven’t had a chance to try the new update, you can read more about it here:

*SNIP*

Am I too late to share my "feedback" about rescue 2.0?

Sorry, I dont have GREAT feedback..hostage AI needs major work for us (me in particular) to appreciate rescue 2.0

http://youtu.be/AiULVMDGRaE

• Upvote 3

Am I too late to share my "feedback" about rescue 2.0?

Sorry, I dont have GREAT feedback..hostage AI needs major work for us (me in particular) to appreciate rescue 2.0

http://youtu.be/AiULVMDGRaE

Wow, this is the kind of professionnal feedback we need!! D.E. , if you miss this video, you really are missing a lot of valid AI points. A lot.

Good Job DJ. :) (+1)