Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

FOCUS IS LAST? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? *sobs*

Psychedelic Testing Team reporting for duty!

Feedback and Bugs notepads at the ready.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

that moment when youre more excited for the fixes than the actual event ! xP

but cant wait to start the event too !

I'm having trouble getting my WF to update, The launcher just shows the U13 background, no text or anything, no update progress, no nothing. Which really sucks, cause I'm excited for this update.

So you took the most annoying and least played mission in the game and made it even more annoying to do?

Edited by Othergrunty
  • Upvote 4

I saw the numerical similarities and I couldn't help it. I'm sorry.

final-fantasy-13-2-announced2.jpeg

Anyway, did you fix Grineer Seekers dealing disproportionately high damage with their pistols?

Also, Udpate.

• Upvote 1

Red Veil, eh? Now this is interesting..very, very interesting. I suppose in the coming weeks, we will learn more about them. Tenno spectres as helpful teammates, very nice. Now, if these spectres are downed, will we be able to revive them or are they like Loki's decoy?

Gah first run didn't get 3 points because hostage got confused by a room underneath a set of stairs :|

Giving the Hostages a thrown secondary weapon (Hikou, Despair, Kunai) results in the hip holsters being sideways on their thighs, just a heads up.

• Upvote 3

So you took the most annoying and least played mission in the game and made it even more annoying to do?

I guess actually having difficulty, be rewarded with skillful play, and truly becoming a real ninja instead of being loud, dumb, and left clicking everything into oblivion doesn't mesh with everyone, eh?

• Upvote 5

If you’re a player that wants added help in your regular missions, you can bring Tenno Specters in your gear slots to deploy!

Solo.... EVERYTHING!

• Upvote 1

Aww No Hysteria update.

Time to use Ash finally

Edited by theclinton

That's... a LOT of bug fixes. Neato.

Time to see if Silence is worth the slot. I'm not looking forward to faulty hostage AI but at least this is acknowledged to be a feedback stage in development.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Please fix Auto-Vaulting, I am sick of suicide jumping into the bottomless pit cause it activates on its own at worst possible timing

200px-Vaulting_Warframe.png

PLEASE give us option to turn it's auto-activation off or bind it to other button than jump

This, but on another note, praise the stacking fusion cores.

rib4g0.jpg

Is this the new "weather overhaul 2.0"? First game after update and I literally can't see a thing when it's raining. Hm?

• Upvote 4

Interesting indeed! >=) And I just came back few minutes ago from my vacation and got the update :D

Oh DE, your timing O.-