Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

having substantial performance issues after this update, a kind of intermittent lag during menus/gameplay, also major artifacting from rain in rainy environments. also, why does it say initiate on my profile still? I'm rank 15 with nearly a million kills and i hate looking like some noob on these forums :D

Edited by CaptainWeakliver
  • Upvote 1

Getting microstutter ever since this update, even when just idling in the galaxy hub.

having substantial performance issues after this update, a kind of intermittent lag during menus/gameplay, also major artifacting from rain in rainy environments. also, why does it say initiate on my profile still? I'm rank 15 with nearly a million kills and i hate looking like some noob on these forums :D

Your title on the forums is based on the number of posts you have.

Loving the update so far!! Only problem so far is when playing on Ceres the rain outside is nothing but a bunch of black lines. 

Yes, I have this problem too. I'm using a Radeon 6870, but my friend with a GForce GTX series didn't have that problem. Not sure if that helps.

i am swimming in Fixes!!!!!!

a new Event!  more things to Shoot at!!

and Swag!!!!

DE, Thank you so much.

No Junk-Punch for me, Lots of Folks to Rescue.

time to be a hero!

DE what is Login Expired? Did one of the new missions on Ceres, got out, got no stuff and it dc'd me with that error message. I lost a Cosmic Spector BP btw, now I can't get one again. :(

Edited by Panelope

Well my Ogris is a stealth weapon, so i don't have a problem silently taking out hordes of enemies from afar.

Joke aside, i was more refering to the often tedious and in high level often punishing part where you have to keep the brain dead idiots alive long enough to get to your extraction point.

Oh getting to them might be improved, but if you run into 5 level 30 Napalms on the way out and your hostage dies the moment they sneeze at it, all the gracefull stealth in the first part of the mission will be wasted. Bonus points if it happens in Nightmare mode.

Rescue has so many issues allready and now we have to go through extra lengths to get to the hostage to beginn with? Sounds like a waste of time by the devs to me.

They should have improved stealth by moddifiying the spy missions, which by their very nature should be all about stealth. Remove the stupid data collection and instead have us scan vital objectives somewhere on the map, with the objects becomming "closed" if we raise alert for too long. Would have been a lot better than making rescue more time consuming and annoying.

Thats a great suggestion. I agree and its the reason i quit rescue missions.. Because 50% of the time the hostage dies in a rain of napalms, and the other 50% of the time the hostage will get stuck in the environment and just create frustration and time wasted..

Hoping when i try out this patch later that these problems has been acknowledged and resolved with the 2.0*

I'm also getting severe artifacting from rain.  The rain appears as a mass of black lines, and they're dense enough that playing in rainy environments is nearly impossible.  I'm using an NVidia graphics card, with the 337.50 drivers, and prior to update 13.2, rain appeared normal on my system.  I do like the idea of the Spectres, and the structure for the new Rescue missions looks good, so I look forward to seeing this graphical glitch patched so that I can take advantage of the new content.

Having a bug with fps drops and black rain on GTX card after THIS update.

Have a nice day.

HUGEEEEE! It's a huge patch today! So many fixes, so many changes, freakin' cool additions. :) Yay! Great! 

Thanks DE! Love you! <(^^<)

1318.gif

Ima throw this out there, but you somehow managed to make Rescue more annoying and the AI is just as dumb as ever.

-snip-

• Fixed an issue with players losing health and dying by being able to get too high in the Forest tileset.

-snip-

This was actually happening?  Getting too high in the forest is never a good thing..  and...

Thank you DE!  It's been a while since we've had an event.  d(^-^)b

Edited by sushidubya

Thank you !

prthrdr.gif

I lika do da cha cha =]

+1 good sir

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Are we witnessing...The birth of Stealth in Warframe?!...

*snif*Sorry, it's the emotion... ;) *snif*

(Let's try it, then wait for the kub's and other stealth things)

so we're still ignoring the what happened to valkyrs' hysteria in u13? nice.......

I guess so,

also you get more out of running and gunning until you get to the wardens than you do trying to stealth throught he first part of the mission Tested both ways and one is clearly better and faster. You guys should have did Stealth 1.0 before rolling this out.

Just tried one, make the execution sequence not activate instantly.

Thanks otherwise, seems like a good idea.