Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

i like the update BUT:

ceres title set has numerous bugs and black rain that blurs the screen and makes people run like blind.

the main menu on solar system map has bug: like operations/alerts and update sceens disapearing.

the stealth part of the missions still could use some work

(also we are going to need stealth 2.0 soon so this mission could work bether)

What are these "Arcane" Helmets in my forge? What happens if I build them?

Oh, and the Cierzo, Shroud, and Bastet helmet weren't arcane

m36tnnF.jpg

F1j0Rej.jpg

Edited by Rixnane
  • Upvote 1

So you took the most annoying and least played mission in the game and made it even more annoying to do?

poor fool, i pity you...

• Upvote 4

Correction: OPERATION REWARDS - distributed as soon as you get the required points!

• Upvote 10

Red Veil, eh? Now this is interesting..very, very interesting. I suppose in the coming weeks, we will learn more about them. Tenno spectres as helpful teammates, very nice. Now, if these spectres are downed, will we be able to revive them or are they like Loki's decoy?

OK, so it seems the Red Veils are an oppressed peoples that we must help (I just logged in to see what they were about). Still, I wonder about the Tenno Spectres. I guess the only way to find out is to put them in action.

Darn I need Ash for this...

The game run worst have little lag like 5 sec and turn off all... and still lag graphic

Try the mission with rhino and nova , both with maxed range ultimate for good crowd control and do al the 3 points (requirements) easy!

I've seen this complaint a few times, so I'm going to address it now.  

You guys do realize that you can rescue the hostage without setting off any alarms right?  The front gate is linked to an alarm, but there are a variety of vents that you can break open that open a back way to the holding cell without setting off any alarms.  

I don't know about you guys, but I think that this rescue is considerably more enjoyable than the last one, because A. The hostage can actually defend himself, B. Stealth is actually by far the best option for once, and C. It takes some real ingenuity to do the mission perfectly, something that is very rare in this game.

• Upvote 4

Nice one, but for me stealth part change into little sniperfest with my old Vandaltron and scaner. xP

Edited by Nidamir

Changes:

• Improved the performance of a number of Frost's abilities.

PLEASE elaborate on this. is it just performance enhancing or were the values changed in one way or another? Im hoping this means that You fixed avalanche back to what it was in February. but thats probably too good to be true.

• Upvote 4

Fixed an issue with players being unable to sign in using the Enter key if that Enter key was rebound to the Chat function.

I love you again... My evil DE overlords

I enter the mission to rescue those Red Veil guys, and...

"Can't see Sh|t, Captain!"

Nothing but black garbage covering about 90% of the screen most of the time. Of course it made the stealth approach completely impossible, it was like trying to sneak past a kennel full of hungry dogs, wearing nothing but an overall made of bacon and a paper bag over my head.

Thanks, DE, a really fun update. I am sure it will be better once it gets "fixed" but seriously... 

I hope the event will be extended and timer will start only counting down from the time this glaring issue is fixed. Because right now, this "event" is completely unplayable for me and many others.

Edited by SoanoS

having substantial performance issues after this update, a kind of intermittent lag during menus/gameplay, also major artifacting from rain in rainy environments. also, why does it say initiate on my profile still? I'm rank 15 with nearly a million kills and i hate looking like some noob on these forums :D

i concur ....most noticeably  mouse lag and navigating ingame...just since ....

"Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty"

I enter the mission to rescue those Red Veil guys, and...

"Can't see Sh|t, Captain!"

Nothing but black garbage covering about 90% of the screen most of the time. Of course it made the stealth approach completely impossible, it was like trying to sneak past a kennel full of hungry dogs, wearing nothing but an overall made of bacon and a paper bag over my head.

Thanks, DE, a really fun update. I am sure it will be better once it gets "fixed" but seriously... 

I hope the event will be extended and timer will start only counting down from the time this glaring issue is fixed. Because right now, this "event" is completely unplayable for me and many others.

Run the mission on Neptune. You can still get 9-point runs this way.

• Upvote 1

What's nice is you can give him secondary weapons to defend himself/herself :)