Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.2.0: Specters Of Liberty

[DE]Rebecca

So, I've played through a few of those new rescue missions and since I'm too blind to find a proper place to pud feedback, I'll just post it here:

First of all, it feels so much better than before, since you actually have to watch your step if you want a full score. I like how this actually encourages stealth and not just rushing to mission objective and back. It's also good for solo players, since they don't need to keep their teammates from revealing themselves and thus reducing points.

Enemy AI seems to be a little odd, though. Maybe it's just because of the Tileset (most I've played was the Shipyard thing, I think). I saw lots of Grineer and Corpus running against a door which you have to unlock yourself. They just get stuck there until you open it or just kill them.

Arc traps are annoying. Among other issues, this occured to me:

While getting too close to one trap while sneaking on a guard, it attacked both him and me, and he went straight to the next terminal to set off the alarm before I could finish him off.

Also didn't see one of the traps and after I freed the hostage, it got killed by one of those things because it took him too long to jump down.

A friend of mine also complained about how he got killed in seconds when he didn't know about arc traps lying all around the area right before the cells - right now he completely lost interest in both rescue 2.0 and warframe.

Some suggestions:

Being rewarded for killing all of the wardens is fine. But you should also get one point for each individual one, perhaps a little bonus for getting all of them.

Rethink arc traps in general. As someone else in these forums already said, they're no fun and just punishing.

30 points so far and already getting bored somehow.

EDIT: Also, you can just stand in front of them invisible with Loki and shoot their faces without them noticing. Or stealth kill them - they won't notice even if they survive?

Edited by pyrleon87

Changes:

• Changes to Defense Mission Key Rewards.

T1 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'easy' missions (Enemy Level 0 - 10).

T2 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'medium' missions (Enemy Level 10-20).

T3 Keys can now be found at Wave 15 in 'hard' missions (Enemy Level 20+).

Just added details on a change that was not called out in notes but was included in 13.2.0.

stability issue - normally my fps is stable 50-ish at starchat - now is jumping from 22 to 38( sometimes 45 )

my current seating where set by trial and error with one of the DE support staff so its not problem of my pc.

stability issue - normally my fps is stable 50-ish at starchat - now is jumping from 22 to 38( sometimes 45 )

my current seating where set by trial and error with one of the DE support staff so its not problem of my pc.

I second that. Happens to me aswell.

Just posting a bug. If you rescue the hostage as the timer for them to die expires, the mission fails but you still "get points", but the points don't show up after you leave the mission.

I just did a mission on Ceres and popped the hostage's cell open as the timer clicked down to expire. The hostage ran out alive, said "Thank you" and ran behind me, but "Mission Failed" popped up as he said thank you. It also said we gained points for the rescue in-mission, but once we got out it didn't actually register the points in the counter towards the reward.

Thank you !

prthrdr.gif

SIR U MADE  MY DAY WITH THIS GIF 

btw any1 know if i can make this an avatar here on forum? (and even if no how the yay hek can i change the avatar)

Edited by besra

Noticed the helios doesnt scan while im invisible. Although to be fair, im not sure if he scans when im visible, either. I assume there's some AI in place to render the sentinels inert when invisible.

Fixes:

• Fixed a number of graphical issues on Dojo assets.

DERebecca,

Not sure if this was included in the graphics issues, but for two patches now the trees that can be placed in the Dojo gardens aren't place-able.  E.g., Leto Garden, try to place one of the trees at a normal size or larger and there's no spot, it's always in the "red".  Same thing with the little wooden bridge, etc.  

~Tenno out.

Rescue 2.0 + G3 makes completing the mission somewhat of an issue. Hope DE looks into the feedback threads on it.

(here's a link to my post https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/225099-g3-issue-restore-original-objective-waypoints/#entry2608249)

(and another post from someone else https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/225103-rescue-20-grustrag-three-auto-mission-fail/#entry2608465)

This one had me bothered for a while now. Some month ago you added the change that enemies take a short moment to actualy activate the alert during which you can kill them to prevent them from sounding the alert. Somewhere in the recent months the time for them was decreased. Apperently now back to the point where they don't even need to interact with the consol.

Trying to get my hostage out of the ship, i noticed an enemy running to a consol and despite the fact that i killed him a second later, the alert still went off. So essentialy some while ago you changed it back to enemies only needed to approach a consol to sound the alert. Just like it had been 1 year ago.

Edited by Othergrunty

I second that. Happens to me aswell.

i assure yous all DE are aware of it considering the mass thread spam on it

it will get fixed in the hotfix coming up in a couple hours time