Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really, De? Again With The Stacking?

Wallace24

and now that fusion cores stack, my mod organization is yet again out the window

but hopefully it'll make fusing easier, I haven't tried fusing anything yet, but I assume now it'll allow you to type in a number of cores to fuse (hoping for that silver lining, at least)

one more interface gripe: the 'equip' button is now on the bottom right side of the screen when changing your weapon or frame, while it used to be on the bottom left directly below the selections. it's just something that'll take getting used to. but for now it's annoying

same thing with the loadout buttons (mod, apply, cancel, those ones). but apply was always all the way on the right, so now that everything's there, it's really not as big a deal as the weapon/frame selection

Actually i like the new FC stacking, especially when i'm trying to find mods in the "All" tab to see if i can answer a Buyer. Having 1000+ FC to scroll trough is a pain and waste of time when even a second can make a difference between trade or no trade. As stated in another post about this, they obviously can change the UI a bit so it's easier to use, but i'm against reverting to the unstacked pile of FCs.