The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Thinks That Specters Are A Bad Idea?

Dopey

Honestly There's just too much work, As far as people told me you need to give them your "loadout" and you wont be able to use it if they use it, or something like that

Too much complication..., The event is nice though

No you can still use all your weapons. Unless thats a bug at the moment.

Let's say my loadout with 1.8k conclave is soma-detron and nikana, the specter will use a soma, detron and nikana, and i could use the same loadout? so it will be double somas, double detrons and double nikanas?

I just summoned one I gave the loadout of my Frost Prime, Paris Prime, Brakk and Candy(Reaper) Prime, while also using it on my Loki. He didn't seem to fire the bow, though. Just kind of ran around and got stuck a few times where I had to switch teleport him so he'd move again.

Honestly There's just too much work, As far as people told me you need to give them your "loadout" and you wont be able to use it if they use it, or something like that

Too much complication..., The event is nice though

Don't listen to what people tell you. If you've got the time to come on here and post this thread, you've got the time to come on here and actually look at the change log.

Not necessarily bad but more "why?" Thematically, they kind of make Nekros' shadows seem moot and pointless. Thematically. Maybe functionally as well. I need to get one to know for certain.

Nekros Ult was well in need of a revamp, using Nekros Ult in Rescue 2.0 I find the Rescue target has better A.I. than shadows. Although what i'm hearing, spectres have A.I. of a potato.

Nekros Ult was well in need of a revamp, using Nekros Ult in Rescue 2.0 I find the Rescue target has better A.I. than shadows. Although what i'm hearing, spectres have A.I. of a potato.

IMO specter has better ai, I still have to wait for hostage everytime, specter was besides me all the time.

but you did say it was a bad idea without, it appears, any @(*()$ clue how it actually is implemented.

I didnt say it was a bad idea, I think its a bad idea, It's my own opinion