Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.1

[DE]darryl1

Fixes

- Fixed some still in-progress weapons showing up in the Codex (sorry for the tease).

Really some decisions made by DE make no sense at all, codex a place for information and knoledge, and you guys remove info, or dont show us that info at full until we scan stuff.

Wasn't this change for only hiding unattainable items, like event weapons no longer possible to get?

I can get the latest primes, don't have them yet, but these don't show anymore, making the codex=info, a non-info thing....

If it wasn't for the old codex, I wouldn't had never discovered I haven't had leveled the gramm yet. (because in the past it shared the same model as another weapon).

For new players, this is even worse, cause they will have to memorize or go to the wiki to check what have they used or not, making the codex useless.

Edited by 7grims

Can we take that glitch with the black rain effects, and maybe reuse it somewhere as a new entry for the Stalker or something? Because it looked pretty metal.

Metal? Seemed more like emo to me. Y'know, reminded me of tears making their black makeup run.

OT: Still waiting for someone to post the redtext...

Edited by _Kireek_

Really some decisions made by DE make no sense at all, codex a place for information and knoledge, and you guys remove info, or dont show us that info at full until we scan stuff.

Wasn't this change for only hiding unattainable items, like event weapons no longer possible to get?

I can get the latest primes, don't have them yet, but these don't show anymore, making the codex=info, a non-info thing....

If it wasn't for the old codex, I wouldn't had never discovered I haven't had leveled the gramm yet. (because in the past it shared the same model as another weapon).

For new players, this is even worse, cause they will have to memorize or go to the wiki to check what have they used or not, making the codex useless.

I made screenshot of those WIP weapons in Codex

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/225078-leaked-new-weapons-and-placeholders-in-codex-weapon-section/

Edited by Buldozers

but seriously though please tell me that the "highest rank" Specters aren't supposed to be single use. Even for someone like me who has a decent amount of resources, why would i waste that much of it on a buggy AI buddy that can't shoot straight or constantly reload, for one single mission? Why can't they be like SENTINELS and if they are destroyed you get them back. eventually the guy is going to die, so why not make him like a sentinel is? 

LOL  you silly people complaining about a 120 mg fix XD...... it takes .. what 2 mins? at most to download XD

And We got all the black rain gone !!!! thnx DEs

You do know that internet speeds vary all across the planet, right?  And they vary wildly.  It may take a person on big-city cable 2 minutes to download, but it may be 20 minutes for somebody out in the country with much slower internet.