Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Warframe

Nylex

Question

9 answers to this question

Rhino is better for soloing due to his Iron Skin both lasting longer and making you totally immune to damage, unlike Frost's Snow Globe. That being said, Snow Globe is pretty damn useful for Defense missions when you need to protect the Cryopad from a mass of enemies at once. Also pretty much any Warframe can solo 95% of the missions 'well' because at high levels they're basically all damage sponges (to a degree) with massively powerful weapons.

Frost looks super cool, though!

Well.. here's a question. I have dual swords right now, and the default rifle and CBT pistol. Should I buy new melee weapons, or buy a new gun?

So much boils down to how you play, but here are afew things:

Dual Swords of any kind (Skana, Heat Dagger, Fang, etc) have a shorter range than a heavier melee, and tend to have a faster rate. Add a charge mod, an elmental, a firerate, and you've got a solid melee weapon. Switching the dual for another weapon is completely up to you.

In terms of primaries, best for an upclose is a shotgun of some kind. Strun and Hek are best in my opinion. Clip size, multishot, reload, fire rate, elemental, etc.

Most versatile are the Bratons (except for default one, which I think is the worst of the 3), and the Boltron, and possibily the Gorgon, although its accuracy is questionable at longer ranges. I would not recommend Latron or Snipertron (however they're spelled) unless you plan to be farther back.

Pistols should be versatile. My favorite is akbolto, but some like Lex (for longer) or aklato, etc etc. Max ammo count, multishot, damage mods are good.

So in short, buy a new gun, but keep the dual for a little longer.

With my swords I have 10 or 15% fire damage, i also have the mod that increase charge damage which I upgraded to like 100%, so I spam the charge attack to chunk people down. Not sure if it's smart to do that, but I like it.

I have the CBT pistol with an upgraded hornet strike so it deals like 100% more damage.

Then I have the default rifle that I am planning on replacing, I just can't decide what primary I want.