Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction?!?!?

so is the  Red Veil Resistance  gonna be a part of the game now or just event and rescue missions because they sound pretty cool i knew the grineer corpus and tenno were not the only factions in the solar systems i already wanna sew more of them

They mentioned them before, they are going to be one of the minor factions you can work for and build a rep with when that system is added. They're a Grineer subset and when fully added they talked about ideas of them starting to defend a clan/alliances rails if they're on good terms.

I knew there would be someone to say this.

They aren't a faction. They are an organization. DE talked about secret organizations before when talking about Proxy Wars.

They will be around and be a very important part of the game when Proxy Wars are added.

Edited by SolidSp33d

They'll likely be one of the sub-faction present in Proxy Wars system. It's good to see the Tenno aren't alone in this.

However, I was kinda hoping they'd be a group of Tenno when I first heard of them - like a sub group in the greater Tenno faction, loyal to a different overseer than the Lotus. But this is cool too - I DEFINITELY want to hear from from this leader of their's, though.

Ditto, adds a lot more life to the game. That, and the fact that the hostage turns into a one man army when he gets Despair, so I want to see some more missions with them. Perhaps we help them on some missions as a joint effort to reclaim the solar system(hint hint, new drop table to help dilution problem *wink wink nudge nudge*)