Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Build My Spectre // Troubleshooting

pikaMINDBOMB

Many thanks to everyone for your troubleshooting efforts. We've relayed this information to QA and will search for the solution.

Feel free to update this thread with more information on this issue so we can fix it!

I have this problem too. I tried some things i didnt see here like the blueprints.

I got 10 to see if that would change it and it didn't.

I tried selling all the blueprints and getting a new one and no change.

Something I don't get with building one is why would what you have equip like frames, weapons, sentinels matter in the making of something that only need materials, credits, and blueprints?

I can see other stuff coming in for loadouts and things but not for making it.

Edit: I can see it coming into play for the higher up ones but not for vapor.

Edited by Duskdrakon

Another little bug (may not be related to this issue but ill put it here anyway) :

Image 1 Foundry :

Warframe_2014_05_05_23_57_24_48.jpg

Image 2 Inventory :

Warframe_2014_05_05_23_57_53_71.jpg

Noticed it?  The Blueprints for Spectres do not have icons in inventory , only the blueprint background is there. (only the Cosmic one have icon).

Edited by Ellerin

Hey guys I think I have figured it out. Step 1: Please go research them in the orokin lab before trying to build any of these. Step 2: Check you have all the resources you need.

Can I get a Prize if I am correct about this? LOL JK JK just wanted to help you guys out.

Try out what I have said and then I think we can solve this more efficiently

Hey guys I think I have figured it out. Step 1: Please go research them in the orokin lab before trying to build any of these. Step 2: Check you have all the resources you need.

Can I get a Prize if I am correct about this? LOL JK JK just wanted to help you guys out.

Try out what I have said and then I think we can solve this more efficiently

Pls Learn to read before you post , all those things have been tryed out , Yes even research in Lab.

OK, that's just plain weird. I logged in to collect stuff from the Foundry and queue up my Volt - in all I collected all three Volt parts, an Akstiletto, a Gorgon and a Pangolin Sword but I didn't swap any equipment over. I can now build Specters. What did I do?

Thats interesting . Lets think . All those blueprints are one craft only so the problem could be actualy somewhere around the Blueprints and Api ,

something what should update the foundry Blueprint List. hmm ill try to look if there is something quickly craftable what removes blueprint to see

if it work out.

Edit : Couldnt find anything so started up the Dakra Prime craft , lets see what happens in 12 hours .

Edited by Ellerin

OK, that's just plain weird. I logged in to collect stuff from the Foundry and queue up my Volt - in all I collected all three Volt parts, an Akstiletto, a Gorgon and a Pangolin Sword but I didn't swap any equipment over. I can now build Specters. What did I do?

VOLT seems to be the (random) key here, I wasn't able to do jack S&$% until I dusted off Volt. My Volt was already completed though.

VOLT seems to be the (random) key here, I wasn't able to do jack S&$% until I dusted off Volt. My Volt was already completed though.

Nope , now im completely certain . Its about the inventory update after claiming the whole item(item as weapon/Frame), just finished the Dakra Prime craft and Specters are now craftable . Rly sorry but my Http Analyzer broke during those actions so cant send any proper data about this . but what i managed to get from Logs is at least the inventory

before i claimed Dakra Prime and after it.

(unable to post them here cos message  would be too long , will edit this message once i upload them somewhere).

too bad i couldnt get back the "Update Inventory" API from Log .

As a end message ---- Craft a new item (weapon/frame) seems to take care of this bug. ------

Edit : For Devs , Inventory Data.

Logs.rar

Edited by Ellerin

differet country and language but same problem.liv conclave is about 1300,all resource and all macredit are ok but specter are blocked,and i have all 4 bp.I continued to do mission for to take specter bp but at the end result its same.i cant build it.

Edited by TAITANS

Another person reporting in.

Have this problem since day one. Thought it will get fixed, but nope so far.

Farmed 10 BPs of each specter type meanwhile, can't do jack with them. Foundry shows that i have 0 for some reason.

Ok, now it works. I explain how.

12h ago I obtained a bp of dakra prime and started the project.

When, now, I obtained the object, the bug disappeared and now I can see the conclave's points limit.
Try to do the same and the problem will be fixed.

DqvC6K1.jpg

I just tried claiming a completed item form the foundry (Nami Skyla), worked like a charm. I can now craft specters. I guess the problem will be solved for everyone soon.

since i got nothing to build i quess im not allowed to have them. also i crafted loads of stuff since they came out but stil nothing for me, i guess it has to be one of a certain class or something

Ok ppl , Yes Crafting and Claiming new item will solve this issue BUT! there is something you should know .

as i sayd in previous post after claiming my item i was able to craft spectres , after i ranked it up to 30 and sold the item

to free up inventory space the ability to craft them vanished. So try to not remove anything from your inventory

unless you have another item to claim right after.

Seems like we have something wrong with inventory .

Edit : Now claimed another weapon (while equipped with my low Conclave rating Nekros) and im still unable to Craft the spectres.

Edited by Ellerin