Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Build My Spectre // Troubleshooting

pikaMINDBOMB

damn your

Ok ppl , Yes Crafting and Claiming new item will solve this issue BUT! there is something you should know .

as i sayd in previous post after claiming my item i was able to craft spectres , after i ranked it up to 30 and sold the item

to free up inventory space the ability to craft them vanished. So try to not remove anything from your inventory

unless you have another item to claim right after.

Seems like we have something wrong with inventory .

Edit : Now claimed another weapon (while equipped with my low Conclave rating Nekros) and im still unable to Craft the spectres.

damn this is gonna be a maze to figure out. but il give it a shot, and in case i find anything solid il let you know the outcome.

Ok ppl , Yes Crafting and Claiming new item will solve this issue BUT! there is something you should know .

as i sayd in previous post after claiming my item i was able to craft spectres , after i ranked it up to 30 and sold the item

to free up inventory space the ability to craft them vanished. So try to not remove anything from your inventory

unless you have another item to claim right after.

Seems like we have something wrong with inventory .

Edit : Now claimed another weapon (while equipped with my low Conclave rating Nekros) and im still unable to Craft the spectres.

I'm almost tempted to sell my Nami Skyla to check this out, but i'm afraid i won't be able to craft specter after just getting the ability to do it. lol. But for diagnostic purposes i think i will try it in about 12 hours.

Ok, now it works. I explain how.

12h ago I obtained a bp of dakra prime and started the project.

When, now, I obtained the object, the bug disappeared and now I can see the conclave's points limit.

Try to do the same and the problem will be fixed.

This doesn't work for me. I built Ignis, and Lex Prime, and many Formas, but I still can't build a single Specter: all four "build" buttons are gray, all blueprints don't show required conclave rating (my rating is about 1500).

As someone who suffered from this problem (I posted in another thread, not here having been unaware of this thread until today) and having tried many of the solutions posted to no avail, I am pleased to announce that hotfix 13.2.4 appears to have resolved the issue completely for me. Hopefully everyone else posting here will update and the issues will be resolved!