Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Platinum On Daily Login Rewards?

Deidaku

I don't know, but something weird's going on!

wf_dojo+bunny.jpg

Aww yeah, now we know what Rhino's giga$&*^ is for....My Rhino Prime is ready. And so is his giga$&*^.

Edited by Cineris

The wiki also has a few people who seemingly noticed this.

It would be great...because that would mean...although it is an unreliable way...there would be a way for freeloaders to sloooowly grow their amount of warframe slots ;p

Edited by Shehriazad

lol, 2day when i loginned, the login reward was spinning and i caught a glimpse of a platinum that said +20 with a white background.  NOT a orange background with a discount, dunno if thats the new login reward, +20plat

Probably just a coupon, I don't see DE handing out plats any time soon. I guess we'll see.

Well if their drop chance is as big as potatoes, then most of us won't get any free plat. Because the last potato I got from login was over a year ago.

Anything, even 1500 creds is better than XP which is absolutely useless/wasted!

I don't understand people that say this. Just switch your gear out for stuff that's not already level 30 before you log off. That way if you log in after the dailys reset and you get an XP reward, it won't be lost. I usually slap my lowest-level stuff into my slots before I log off, so it'll count more towards the next level. Do that with a freshly-made level zero piece of gear and you can make a free level or two just from a single XP reward. It only takes like ten seconds of your time.

The suspicious thing about this: Why is there not a single screenshot of this as of now?

This many players....a few are ought to have gotten the bonus as well.

It's because it flies  by and is rare apparently