Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now You Need Anti-Tenno-Mods

kazenioware

Impact, radiation and viral is the way to go against tenno because have shields, alloy armor and health.

Puncture, magnetic and poison for specters since they have ferrite armor, shields and health.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Toxin and Slash damage do really well against Tenno. So it's not necessary to have an "anti-spectre" mod.

And why is it so?

There are "Bane", "Expel" and "Smite"-mods for Grineer, Corpus and Infested already with up to 30% dmg bonus.

Whether we use it or probably not is a completely different story.

I assume DE sometimes has difficulties to come up with ideas for mods anyway, so...

Maxed gear tears through actual players I've used it on fast enough as it is. Even just a (somewhat gimpy compared to higher end weapons) Braton Prime killed my friends Blind Rage rhino in less than three seconds. 

We're so much squishier than higher leveled enemies, Bane mods for the Tenno simply isn't needed. 

our spectre's dont use any of the mods we have equipped, they all use a "default npc tenno" setup, so are irrelevant, our spectre's cant use an anti tenno setup and we dont need too as spectre's die easily to any setup we use.

And why is it so?

There are "Bane", "Expel" and "Smite"-mods for Grineer, Corpus and Infested already with up to 30% dmg bonus.

Whether we use it or probably not is a completely different story.

I assume DE sometimes has difficulties to come up with ideas for mods anyway, so...

You clearly forgot aviator, provoked, undying will, electric variation of dual stat mods, they are very creative.

/sarcasm