Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Lto- Assessment Report - New Rescue Stealth/scanner Rework

Babellon

Stealth- Maps seem stable, Mobs are very aware of any tenno who is NOT loki or ash. Spawns tend to appear directly on top of tenno when alarms sound. In some cases it appears that the first stage of alarm is already been activated, exampled by locked doors on first mob activation. Happens on all maps I have run through. 

Over all I think it will be a nice new addition, posing some challenges to players, which of course is never a bad thing. 

Some critiques-

Mobs should not autospawn directly where the tenno is located, but rather should be rushing in from other rooms, hallways, when alerted. 

Lowering the detection range of mobs would improve viability of non stealthy (loki/ash) frames. 

Increase damage  output of stealth kills/assassination special moves. 

Reduction in arc traps on ceres especially around the cell door area would greatly enhance the enjoyment of that map.

Scanner no longer shows all mobs in vicinity/only shows mobs not yet completed on scans

Specter crafting seems confusing at first, perhaps some further explaination or notation could be provided in a game format (codex/hover popup/side bar explanation

No  significant bugs detected by myself at this time, how ever Im sure other operatives will have reported their findings.

Over all I am sure play experience is varied based on person and group dynamic.

Positives

New stealth missions are interesting and fun for those of us who will enjoy that type of game play.

Scanner no longer scans objects/mobs that are already completed-thank you. (still should detect mobs how ever,  just not scan them)

New spectre builds are an interesting dynamic and will add to player enjoyment and solo player experience on certain areas.

Edited by -LTO-Malachi