Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Pulse Helmet Stats

Neogeo

Arcana Pulse helmet for Volt suppose to give 10% duration bonus. After this patch, it's no longer had the duration bonus.  I thought all stats helmet that's already make will retain it's bonus stats?

I don't think it's that it doesn't affect stats. It seems it is simply a text bug from what I see, as it doesn't state it has a stat change on its tool tip, but it does in fact still change stats.. If you look at the stats when switching between Pulse and the normal, shields will still drop (Requires you to hover over a weapon the hover back over the frame to update the stat list).

if i go in the arsenal and i try to select my helmet i can see both arcana version of the alt helmets and also a stat less version of one of the helmets(which probably is not supposed to be here yet), also one of the arcana doesn't show the right description which should indicate the stat change (idk if this bug is expanded to other helmets, because volt helmets are the only helmets i never crafted, they are ugly!)

some screenes for clarification

arcana pulse helmet, with wrong description

lHVUwik.jpg

arcana storm helmet, totally ok description

D1cSKXv.jpg

statelss storm helmet, shouldn't be there yet (i guess)

60a49oC.jpg

Greetings, Regar

Edited by Regar

Now I am quite aware that DE will soon be removing the Warframe helmets with stat values (the Arcane Helmets) from the market soon. However today when I was using Volt for a mission and was fiddling with my different aesthetics, I noticed that the description for the Pulse Helmet that used to display "It increases power duration at the expense of lowering his maximum shield." is not showing anymore. It actually now has a description fitting for a purely cosmetic helmet. However the description for the now referred to as Arcane Storm helmet is still properly displaying its correct stat description.

Just a few pictures to show what I mean:

This is my Volt with the basic default helm, all normal

TZpM4ep.jpg

This is Volt with the Arcane Storm helmet

rRg9JLt.jpg

Now here he is again with the now seemingly statless Arcane Pulse helmet based on its description

(note: I haven't actually tested if the stats are still there, I'm only commenting on it's text description as displayed in game)

i9GHVlZ.jpg

Here is the Volt related helmet equip screen. Seems normal that the Storm helmet now has the stat version (Arcane) and its normal statless cosmetic version now as preparation for the retirement of Arcane helmets this coming week. But the Pulse helmet strangely has changed to the Arcane version but has the same description as if it were purely cosmetic.

DZqoi3A.jpg

Finally these 2 images are what I see when I go to the market where the Arcane stat helmets are being sold before being retired.

5kPlVEA.jpg

AShVnLr.jpg

So DE, is this a visual bug or are you for some reason not allowing previous owners of the Pulse helmet to keep its original stats of plus power duration and minus shields?

Are its stats still present after its retirement?

Deep down I believe this is simply a bug since I checked every other Arcane helmet that have been released in the past for the other Warframes, and the Volt Arcane Pulse helmet is the only one that has this problem. So I am reporting this just in case since the stats helmets are nearing their retirement date and to ensure any confusion is ironed out before that happens. It is just one helmet but better to bring this to light just in case.

If I were at my computer I would check, but the easy way is to remove all duration mods, equip the pulse helmet, go into terminus on mercury and test it.

Cast electric shield.

If it lasts 27.5 seconds as indicated by the skill timer for it (may display as either 27 or 28 I am not sure how the timer rounds) then the pulse helmet is still in effect.

If it only lasts 25 then they removed the stats on the arcane version by accident.

Edited by Tsukinoki

In your pictures, your Arcane Storm helmet doesn't reduce your stamina. It's 80 in all pictures you've shown. Seems like this is a UI problem.

Try putting on the Arcane Pulse helm and exiting out to the star chart, then returning to the Arsenal. I've had some similar display problems with helmets before.

Edited by Varzy

If I were at my computer I would check, but the easy way is to remove all duration mods, equip the pulse helmet, go into terminus on mercury and test it.

Cast electric shield.

If it lasts 27.5 seconds as indicated by the skill timer for it (may display as either 27 or 28 I am not sure how the timer rounds) then the pulse helmet is still in effect.

If it only lasts 25 then they removed the stats on the arcane version by accident.

just as a test I just compared a Volt with the default helmet and a max rank Continuity that gave me 12 seconds of Speed. I then put on the Pulse helmet and Speed had a slight duration increase to 13 seconds, so the stat effects are probably there but the current description is incorrect I think visually.

EDIT: also the shield debuff from the Pulse helmet is definitely still there as without it I get 450 shields on a rank 30 Volt and 427 shields with the helmet on. So yeah it's a simple visual bug that DE can fix.

Edited by yuio678

In your pictures, your Arcane Storm helmet doesn't reduce your stamina. It's 80 in all pictures you've shown. Seems like this is a UI problem.

Try putting on the Arcane Pulse helm and exiting out to the star chart, then returning to the Arsenal. I've had some similar display problems with helmets before.

I am aware of this updating of stat change visual bug you're referring to since it's been around a long time, but I forgot to fix that in me screen shots. So I have just went in game now and let the Stamina stat changes refresh and the value did indeed decrease from 80 to 76 after equipping the Arcane Storm helmet.

I just did the same to the Pulse helmet and the shield debuff that was in its original description is still in effect. 450 shields without helmet and 427 shields with Pulse helm on, so I was wrong about the stats being taken away accidently. So in conclusion what I found was a visual bug with no actual changes to stat properties.

Edited by yuio678

@yuio678

Wouldn't be the first time that they have had a description bug like that before. At least it works.

Definitely. To be honest I rarely use Volt, but when I saw this bug today I was really confused since the deadline for these stat helms being available is so close. So I was worried that this might be confusing to players and wanted to report this ASAP that's all. Thankfully the only thing wrong is the text being displayed and no actual removal of stats by accident.

Warframe0012_zpsbdb09f6e.jpg

Simple that the description for Pulse helmet is missing and i can buy another Storm helmet although i already have one.

Also does anyone notice if we are the host of the game all (or almost) kills in the result are counted as melee kills?