Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Pulse Helmet Stats

Neogeo

When equipping the arcane pulse helmet, its description simply states that it's a helmet for volt. There are no observable effects when using it, even though I got it before the statless update. Can this be fixed?

you're not alone T_T

Mine its working, try the following: equip the helmet and leave all menus until u r back in the solar map, enter the arsenal again and the stats will be updated.

This.

Sometimes it's weird like that. You have to exit arsenal to "save" the loadout/changes you made.

Mine its working, try the following: equip the helmet and leave all menus until u r back in the solar map, enter the arsenal again and the stats will be updated.

That's not fixing the issue for me, and there are still no observable changes to power duration whenever it's equipped

Do your shields still get reduced?  Equip the helm then either back out to star map, click a planet and re-enter arsenal or go into your Warframe upgrade screen and back out.  Shields should drop 5%.  Change to power duration will be difficult to measure since it is 1 second on Speed, 2.5 seconds on Electric Shield and 0.4 seconds on Overload (assuming you have the powers fully boosted).

I have an Arcane Pulse Helmet for Volt, and I owned it long before the helmet changes.  I don't know if this was mentioned before, but my arcane helmet does not describe the stats it comes with and rather displays information is if it is the plain Pulse Helmet with no stats.  I'm not sure if the stats are removed from it, or if it is just a error on the helmet's description, but I wrote this to bring attention to the helmet.

I have it too, just check your shields with and without the helmet to see if it works or not. It works for me. It's just the description thats wrong.

Yeah, but a description bug is still a bug. No harm in pointing it out. I like to glance over and see if the stats would help my builds from time to time.