Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.2+13.2.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

After updating from the new hotfix i am having issues joining any game. When i enter into a game I spawn outside the map, and error that was supposed to be fixed. Im also having issues when i finally make it into a game session where i spawn without a head and cant move. When i try to exit the match i can only see three tabs labeled (Button Label). Love the game and the effort. Please fix asap...

The NPCs spawning on top of you or 10 feet behind from a room you just clear is not fun in a stealth game or mode, fine if I set the alarms off but them spawning on top of you for no reason isn't fun.

> Fixed issues with ally Specters following very very closely and demonstrating his half-moon jazz dance navigation.

You guys always know how to describe things best.

As for the Max Vite, while certainly a serious error (ability to near-max out health at Mercury WHAAAAT), I have recently been mulling in my head the concept of higher-level missions/enemies providing pre-ranked mods. Primarily this will provide a greater incentive to populate later levels, secondarily this will allow for an easier/more efficient trek towards legitimately ranking mods to higher levels (Just going by cores alone, it takes how many to bring up Vitality/Redirect up any Rank past 6? And they're Common mods.).

Has anyone noticed the Arcane helmets on sale and on their way out? Except for the Storm Volt helmet. DE already put the powerless one on the market. Will those of us who have the arcane helmets get the cosmetic helmets free, or will we have to hunt them down all over again?

Has anyone noticed the Arcane helmets on sale and on their way out? Except for the Storm Volt helmet. DE already put the powerless one on the market. Will those of us who have the arcane helmets get the cosmetic helmets free, or will we have to hunt them down all over again?

All over again, unless you wish to use a BP that they said they would give out to everyone to change your Arcane helmet to a non statted version.

you dont actually get the maxed mod.  the game improperly displays it as a reward when in reality u got nothing.

I got quite a pretty bunch of maxed vitalities sitting on my backpack. I can confirm it was legit. >:D

Thanks. New syandana won't suck so much anymore :)

Tjhi13m.png

Apparently they went too far with Codex cleaning and took out our Derelict keys.

SAajvr0.png

xN1Z3wx.png

Hahaha! I have to say, I love the little one liners they put in these updates. It reminds you theres someone actually at the helm and has a sense of humor as well... sometimes anyway ;)

Just want to note that I and my friends have been having more issues since this patch than we've ever had. Incap glitching is more present now than ever, and I can't seem to find a correlation between actions to cause the incap glitch. Player gets entirely stuck in place, cannot attack or activate abilities, and must die and respawn to be fixed. Syandanas keep randomly vector clipping and getting distorted, with large sections being projected around the map and through the world. Ability colors are all mono-tone with no glow or transparency to them. I have crashed at least once every three games while using Stomp, Absorb or in the presence of a Nova using MPrime. It seems to be tied to explosions or too many enemies present. The Vay Hek mission has been insanely glitched again in which Vay Hek has disappeared on us during the final leg of the fight, and almost every run the water pipe gets stuck active and we have to abort mission. Applying a potato to anything undoes all changes to mods and colors on all equipped items since entering arsenal. Nvidia PhysX settings are disabled and blacked out. Enemies keep getting stuck in the floor by the dozens on ODD requiring an AoE damage frame or weapon to get them unstuck. I personally have also been suffering from massive performance decreases since the supposed "performance increases". My rig is more than capable of handling this game (Vishera 4.2 Ghz 8-core, 16GB 1600mhz RAM, Samsung 830 SSD, EVGA GTX 690 4GB), in all honestly it should be able to run this game thrice over at maximum. Somehow I manage to get choked down to 40-50 fps and encounter stutters that have brought my computer to its knees requiring a hardboot. I encounter no issues playing any other resource demanding games, only Warframe.

I really hope to see some major improvements in the near future. This game has too much potential to keep bandaiding critical issues instead of addressing them from the ground up. More communication with the community on where these problems are stemming from and what efforts are being taken to thwart them would really ease the minds of many of us. Going back and looking at patch after patch, we keep being told "_____ fixed" and then somehow it is now coming back with a greater vengeance in the very same build. It's getting to the point where DE needs to look into following the same trend as other MMOs and offer a "Test Server" in which build commits are uploaded frequently and players from the community can go test it during a time window to report back if X, Y, Z have effectively been addressed before rolling these updates out as active. It would serve the company's reputation well before people lose faith in the accuracy of these patch notes.