[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.2.2+13.2.2.1

- Fixed Orokin Derelict by removing all player keys, the blueprints and the derelicts clean off the map!

- Fixed loadouts being able to be saved.

- Fixed Vay Hek by removing all players keys, beacons and blueprints.

Edited by Judge_Hellboy
  • Upvote 3

I noticed all those arc traps but they arent a problem, the problem was players thinking they can just run inside the cluster and live, even in nm mode... i think you should have kept all those arc traps. its not the games fault that the majority of the community can think first, shoot later

• Upvote 1

defense giving max vitality :S

yer i missed that! exploit/spam.....DE quick on the mark :P ~ all good! ;)

Known Issue due to Hotfix: Derelict Keys currently aren't appearing in inventories, fix to follow.

• Upvote 4

i just get my first Hek key and start my lefantis key at foundry, hot fix and all gone ....

Очень печально, что так и не поправили создание спектров за огромное количество ресурсов, смысла в спектрах просто не вижу, 4 000 пластидов за что?? за 1 космический спектр, кошмар...очень жалко ресурсы, которые фармил днями и ночами!! 

P.s. считаю, что спектры должны быть многоразовыми или одноразовыми, но за малое количество ресурсов с возвратом ресурсов, потраченных сейчас на спектры в нереальных количествах!!

Edited by retro1337

• Fixed an issue with Defense rewards giving Maxed Vitality mods.

shouldn't have said that - it caused quite a lot of hate now - with people who farmed 2-3 or even more of those VS those who just logged in.

Also... sucks that u didn't address the insane inhumane and stupidly op cost of specters + crafting time.

• Upvote 3

LOL!!! Good news people derelict no longer needs keys from now on its FREE! ^^        :P

Edited by Alex-4

My OD keys and BP's also mysteriously vanished after this update O_o.  A traitor thief is among the Tenno.

• Upvote 1

О боже!! Мало того что со спектрами опрокинули так еще и ключи все забрали ((((

Hmmm, how about next you make it so all patchnotes appear in the launcher instead of only in the forums? So that we have to come here only to comment?

Also, the number of arctraps was fine, many @(*()$ speedrunning teams failed BECAUSE the point of the mission was STEALTH NOT SPEED. Why would you even allow them to speed run it? You just burried alive the mission. Also, add automatic fail if discovered instead of the killswitch crap. The last point might be given if no alarms were tripped off. THAT is what i call STEALTH, not the current crap.

Lastly, my derelict keys are not showing, neither even keys. Hope it's just display problem, and that it was not erased from database.

Edited by Huryiade
  • Upvote 2

Don't worry guys, DE already know about the disappearing Keys:

DERebecca, on 02 May 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

Known Issue due to Hotfix: Derelict Keys currently aren't appearing in inventories, fix to follow.

Почему крафт спектров такой дорогой?????????

All of my Vay Hek Keys, and blueprint have disappeared from my inventory, after updating from this Hotfix!!!

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with in-Progress items and AI types appearing in the Codex (sorry for the tease).

Uh....DE?

27ec8d07d0d4329ff7d1c060eabfc105.JPG

• Upvote 3