Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.2+13.2.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

A more responsive parry move is nice though I think it would be clever to look at keypress responses altogether.

When you try to melee you can press buttons more than once and the character will do more cuts than one then - but while you can press it many many times during a single animation, the character will only do a limited number and actually I'm not always sure how many that will be.

It's kind of problematic when you try to achieve combos. Simply because if you are not fast enough the next hit will be too late but if you press it too fast you risk pressing it too many times.

It would be very nice of you DE if you could make keypress detection work in every case like when using bows (I've tried Cronus last time and it worked there). What I mean is that when you release your shot (thus the animation plays) you can press and hold the attack button. If you are still holding it when the animation ends, it will react and you will perform your next attack. Overall the main part is that the game should only look at what keys you are holding when the animation ends and doesn't care if you pressed attack 200 times during the previous attack animation.

This way we get control over our moves and can do the combos easily (and plain easier to control the character to begin with).*

Also while bows seem to work like this, ballistica doesn't and it's harder to fire it continously since you have to carefully time when to start pressing attack again - or you will stand there the weapon not doing anything (while you still hold the fire button). Kinda problematic when you are in the midst of battle to even pay attention to this too.

___ _ ___

Also thanks for the recent scanning fix, now I cannot scan stuff that I already have maxed. I'm serious, this might sound like an "easy" fix but actually it makes the life of those running around with scanners MUCH easier. I don't have to always check out stuff in codex, now I can just scan whatever I see and If I cannot then I don't have to.

___ _ ___

*PS.: It would be VERY nice if you could change keypress registration to work like this, seriously, I would be very happy - much happier than during the introduction of any new stuff in recent years actually, because this is a core problem for me (and I bet many others would agree that more precise control is always better). I mean we can still slash away this way but when we want to control our melee we could do it properly, much more easily than now.

Edited by K_Shiro

Want to know what thing I encounter after this hotfix? It CRASH..! tons of crash! It never happen to me when this game first come out at steam, and after Valkyr update everything going wrong..I dont know what happen to this game lol. And after try submitting my crash report, it said that no connection was able to be established and no crash report information was sent. Seriously!? Besides, any mod and good stuff farm become useless for me cause it will end up crash again and again. How i suppose to enjoy this game after all of this happened? WAR-231872

lrX0q5Y.jpg

They fixed the problem on earth with infested being stuck on a way to the pod in defence ... but now the wont move from their spwan ... which is on the worst place to get without nova/zephyr/valkyr

Thanks. New syandana won't suck so much anymore :)

Tjhi13m.png

Apparently they went too far with Codex cleaning and took out our Derelict keys.

SAajvr0.png

xN1Z3wx.png

Maybe DE would be nice and also post "Red Text" for us - for those not online or too busy dodging enemies during hotfix deployment

Maybe DE would be nice and also post "Red Text" for us - for those not online or too busy dodging enemies during hotfix deployment

We have Tenno on that mission!!Including me and you!!Anyone that gets a chance usually screens the red text and comes here to see if its been posted ;)

Changes:

• Reduced the amount of Arc Traps found the Shipyards Rescue levels.

Tx for the fixes guys lost a team mate a time or two with them falling through the gaps in the map lol.

Feedback

I have run the shipyard map a few times and the first time was the only one I got really bombed with

the arc trap, the rest of the times I destroyed them. My point is it is making the level much too easy.

If players can't cope with or anticipate where the traps are on a repeat play then it seems all they

want to do is move the obstacles that prevent them rushing the level.

Also isn't it supposed to be covert, running around blasting off with boltors and rifles not bows and

throwing blades ???? If the noise of one of those guns was half a mile from me I would be alerted

right away, never mind 50yds! I have not yet come across a mission that really tests stealth abilities

like on the Mastery level 9 and gives credit / XP for not being seen.

Changes:

• Improved the physics on the Rakta Syandana to alleviate issues and concerns about the appearance.
  • Reduced the amount of Arc Traps found the Shipyards Rescue levels.
  • Removed a number of blocking vents in the Shipyards Rescue tileset to allow for more stealth options.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Defense rewards giving Maxed Vitality mods.
  • Fixed issue with AI in Forest Defense getting stuck in upper tunnels.
  • Fixed issue with clients respawning and falling through world.
  • Fixed an issue with in-Progress items and AI types appearing in the Codex (sorry for the tease).
  • Fixed an issue with Tenno Specters not being able to properly use Bow type weapons.
  • Fixed an issue with multiple overlapping Squad Chat tabs appearing on screen if you get disconnected and then reconnected.
  • Fixed an issue with Warden patrols in the new Rescue Missions.
  • Fixed a number of localization issues.
  • Fixed Ally Excalibur Specter’s  Radial Blind affecting player.
  • Fixed weapon reload frequency of ally Specters.
  • Fixed an issue with Sentinel working incorrectly after being hit by an Enemy Loki's Radial Disarm.
  • Fixed an issue with enemies spawning behind and running into locked doors in the Shipyards Rescue Tileset.
  • Fixed issues with ally Specters following very very closely and demonstrating his half-moon jazz dance navigation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hotfix 13.2.2.1

Fixed Derelict Keys to show in your inventorohhhhh you annoying little...... hahahahaha man i always mis the best stuff. cant belive i didnt get the vit. all i play in def fand i still didnt get it. so not cool. not to mention i mised the codex impresions. u knpow sometimes before you patch stuff you should let all of use that are warframe $&*&*#(%& a fair chance =PPPPPPPPPPP

Hi , my Game crash always in the new Rescue Missions, mostly when the prisoner rescuet ,always every Planet. Can anybody help? i reinstaled Game compleet.but i cant finish the mission.always crash my game.

Hi , my Game crash always in the new Rescue Missions, mostly when the prisoner rescuet ,always every Planet. Can anybody help? i reinstaled Game compleet.but i cant finish the mission.always crash my game.

Submit a ticket. Make sure to include as much information you can. What node you were on, what warframe, etc.

There seems to be a problem with mods menu. Every time I fuse a mod it jumps to the top of the list again and it auto-moves everything to fill in any blanks in the list. I don't know if this is a legit bug with the mod menu or this is how it's going to be. I tried looking this up in the search and I couldn't find anything or anyone commenting on this problem. This started after these hotfixes.

Edited by Sshock22

Just want to note that I and my friends have been having more issues since this patch than we've ever had. Incap glitching is more present now than ever, and I can't seem to find a correlation between actions to cause the incap glitch. Player gets entirely stuck in place, cannot attack or activate abilities, and must die and respawn to be fixed. Syandanas keep randomly vector clipping and getting distorted, with large sections being projected around the map and through the world. Ability colors are all mono-tone with no glow or transparency to them. I have crashed at least once every three games while using Stomp, Absorb or in the presence of a Nova using MPrime. It seems to be tied to explosions or too many enemies present. The Vay Hek mission has been insanely glitched again in which Vay Hek has disappeared on us during the final leg of the fight, and almost every run the water pipe gets stuck active and we have to abort mission. Applying a potato to anything undoes all changes to mods and colors on all equipped items since entering arsenal. Nvidia PhysX settings are disabled and blacked out. Enemies keep getting stuck in the floor by the dozens on ODD requiring an AoE damage frame or weapon to get them unstuck. I personally have also been suffering from massive performance decreases since the supposed "performance increases". My rig is more than capable of handling this game (Vishera 4.2 Ghz 8-core, 16GB 1600mhz RAM, Samsung 830 SSD, EVGA GTX 690 4GB), in all honestly it should be able to run this game thrice over at maximum. Somehow I manage to get choked down to 40-50 fps and encounter stutters that have brought my computer to its knees requiring a hardboot. I encounter no issues playing any other resource demanding games, only Warframe.

I really hope to see some major improvements in the near future. This game has too much potential to keep bandaiding critical issues instead of addressing them from the ground up. More communication with the community on where these problems are stemming from and what efforts are being taken to thwart them would really ease the minds of many of us. Going back and looking at patch after patch, we keep being told "_____ fixed" and then somehow it is now coming back with a greater vengeance in the very same build. It's getting to the point where DE needs to look into following the same trend as other MMOs and offer a "Test Server" in which build commits are uploaded frequently and players from the community can go test it during a time window to report back if X, Y, Z have effectively been addressed before rolling these updates out as active. It would serve the company's reputation well before people lose faith in the accuracy of these patch notes.

Well I will agree there are many issues arising with these "Hotfixes" and some claim to patch out problems that are still here. But as for the "Test Server" .People seem to forget that Warframe is still in BETA. Ideally the whole game is a test case. Hence why its not out of beta.

Currently my only major gripe with the game is that the reward tables in Orokin Derelicts and Orokin Voids are completely screwed up and have an extremely heavy weight on keys, uncommon fusion cores and Orokin cells.

I don't know if you, the developers, realise how much time some of us put into the game. Speedrunning trough a mission is a completely different thing than spending 40+ minutes on a survival. And how do you reward players? You don't. You spit into their face instead by offering a SINGLE OROKIN CELL, UNCOMMON FUSION CORE or YET ANOTHER KEY for all the hard work and effort they have put in. It really kills any fun from the game for many people and doesn't really encourage people to continue. Quite the contrary. It puts many into the mindset of "What's the point, I get garbage anyway..." and burns players out faster than you can spell "oh sheet we are losing players!". There is no feeling of progression after a certain point, because you either get incredibly lucky and get something you want, or you get nothing at all. This is the only issue with the main gameplay mechanics.

Another thing, is it just me or has Ash Bladestorm been completely broken? I can activate it in the middle of 10 enemies, and it literally stops after teleporting a couple of times (maxed out Bladestorm, Intensify and Continuity). Sometimes I can make it "continue" by pressing attack or melee after the second teleport, sometimes I can't. Currently it seems completely unusable and broken for me and not worth 100 energy.

Edited by SoanoS

Can DE fix the sentinel weapons conclave points? since we can't unequip them, im stuck with the extra points even without a sentinel.

You all can check this out for yourselves. Its really annoying since I have to lower my conclave to play with a friend, and the extra points are killing me.