Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek Does Not Show Full Damage?

Drakonnan180

So recently I've tried experimenting with my Hek and it seems most of the time when I shoot something it only shows two or so damage ticks. The damage tick numbers wouldn't add up to one shot the enemy but it does. My Hek is heavily modded and should be showing a lot of damage than just 8s or 12s. Also It seems to only count the low damage ticks towards the final damage scores. I quadrupled the kills of someone else on a defense mission and still got lowest damage. Anyone else get this problem?

I have the same problem with my Strun, and I know the answer.

It happens when you're not the host. Try hosting and you will see all the pretty numbers... join someone else's mission and watch just a few pellets register.

The overall damage seems not to be bugged (enemies die in the same amount of shots) but the visual representation of it is not correct.

Are you solo or playing online, but from reading it would seem like you're playing online. The damage is still being done, just not all the damage numbers will show up when playing online. Try it solo/offline and then come back if you still experience the same problem of not seeing all the damage ticks show up.

Also you're using a shotgun, each pellet has its own damage, and that's why you're seeing low number of 8-12.

Yeah it seems that the numbers do show up when I go solo. This i find pretty annoying cause when you buy a shotgun you expect you see those numbers rack up xD! The damage it does is the same and all but still, just doesn't have the same feeling to it. Thanks for clarifying this with me, hope devs fix it.