The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Incorrect Mission Stats Megathread

LordMidnightX

yeah, pretty annoying when I'm trying to track my accuracy and such over several missions. has something to do with the host connection, I believe. your stats aren't lost forever, though. they still happened, but for whatever reason it just doesn't show up in the end of mission screen. so your total kills are still added to your profile, for example

DE did say that this screen is one of the few things they haven't updated that has been around the longest, and its age shows. especially when all your kills count as melee. it's just a little silly. so hopefully DE gets around to fixing it up soon

Total opposite for me the past few days... everyone else is 0% and I believe all damage sustained is at zero as well...

I get that as well. I'm not certain, but I think if you get the bug and you're host it shows 100 for you and 0 for everyone else, and if guest the reverse. This was the first time I noticed 0 for me but shared for others. I def. contributed!

Edited by harly

I'm seeing this bug as well.

It's either I am doing all the damage and making all the kills or some one else is.

There are various combinations of this bug too, ranging from single player to four player team missions.

Some times the distribution is all three players get stats and I get zero, or I get all the glory and they don't, or some one else and so on. 

I'm not sure, but... I suspect it's also NOT just the summary. I suspect that affinity awards and bonuses are being effected as well. I'll be checking on this and see if the drops are impacted.

This must have been already brought to your attention. There's a bug with the end game results, where it's straight 0's except some one lucky person. Idk if this is because DE is testing the "new post game screen" they mentioned in dev stream or what. But it's getting really irritating 

When i end a mission (Mission complete) a lot of time all my stats ar "0" so he say i take 0 dmg i make 0 dmg i use 0 ability etc... etc...

I think is just a visual bug cause i receive all rewards correctly (also exp) and of course i kill and play inside that game, but people could think i stay idle in mission and i don't want a ban =)

Edited by MollAgdeduba

Seems to be a UI bug with the latest patch. Sometimes I get all 0's, sometimes all 100's, and sometimes with a team of 4 everything is split some way between only 2 people. I doubt you'll get banned for it as I'm sure everyone has noticed it's buggy right now.

Seems to be a UI bug with the latest patch. Sometimes I get all 0's, sometimes all 100's, and sometimes with a team of 4 everything is split some way between only 2 people. I doubt you'll get banned for it as I'm sure everyone has noticed it's buggy right now.

Makes it odd that this is the first thread I've seen on the matter. Guess people think it's too obvious to have been missed, but remember that DE do their testing internally... it might be a latency tolerance issue that's had unfortunate side effects.

We are aware of the issue but are having trouble reproducing it. I know even playing on live it wasn't all the time, sometimes 2 people would have damage and then one lonely 0% would be there. But we are looking at it.

The Mission Complete windows have been buggy for a long time. Recently, they are showing zeros for people randomly (as the OP said). I see it all the time (to myself and others in my group).

Previously, it used to say that 90% of your kills were from melee, when only 2 or 3 kills were from melee.

Before that, it would not list headshots correctly. There were times where the in-mission achievement was to get 10 headshots. We would get them, then it would say 0 headshots on the Mission Complete window.

There have been problems with the stats this screen shows for a very long time (many months). I really hope that it gets sorted out soon.

The only common denominator I have found is that it seems to work fine when playing solo, but when playing in groups, that is when I see it having weird stats more often than not.

Edited by Fayde8

From what ive noticed the 0s for everything on end mission has somthing to do with the connection to the host, like when im hosting some of the time it gives 0s for everyone else on my screen and other times when someone else is hosting it says 0s for me and the other 2 none hosts but shows normal stats for the host.

And it seems to be more likely to happen when the host and other players have a laggy connection/are far away.

(Also sorry if this is obvious stuff, but it may explain the trouble reproducing the bug haha)

this bug is pretty hilarious when you carry a team and they know you carried them but at the end it is like ZERO ANYTHING and it makes you look like a mysterious batman

also ive noticed , because people have come to accept and get used to this bug its countered competitive end game results culture and people care less about who got the most kills and which frames stole all their kills etc 

also ive noticed , because people have come to accept and get used to this bug its countered competitive end game results culture and people care less about who got the most kills and which frames stole all their kills etc 

It's not all good... I've noticed random groups are a lot less likely to stick together. Previously you could see when you had a good player, or tell when the group were all pulling their weight. Without that, groups seem to disintegrate after every run.

Or it's possible people just don't like seeing zeroes at the end of the mission and hop out because numbers.

Yeah, i bet that this is 100 times posted after update 13.
But how long can it take to fix the result stats which appears after every mission?

They were bugged even before update 13, melee kill counter didn't ever work nor headshot count.

After update 13 ending stats are just ridiculous...It show only one or two guys stats and others will have 0 stats.

And some times 90% of the kills are counted to melee kills, even if the guy didn't use melee at all.

Besides i would like to have numbered stats, prosents are just so boring to watch. Damage and damage taken in numbers would be so much cooler to see than just that someone took 1% dmg and other more than 40%. Another cool thing would be that in result stats you would be able to see your biggest damage dealt on single target.

PLEASE! Fix the mission's result stats, they are so annoying at the moment...just messed up, no point even to have them there when you can't see the actaul overall result.