Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be More Frames..weapons?

sgtmelton69

This JRMC guy for being around so long, has recently has been poking fun at people.. why, i dunno, I misread his profile page on another post, possibly another all capped name person with JMRC or something similiar, but I am unsure why. I had misread information about his profile i believe. apologies to the report sent, He seemed very similar to a recent troll named ModJames.

Edited by Greavence

Weapons and Frames are added after long periods of time during updates... the big type of updates, not the hot-fixes :P

JRMC is a troll, it is obvious because Warframe is still getting founders added as he typed that so it is false >_>

Don't expect weapons to be made in a day though, takes a while to design and code em in so please be patient.

Weapons and Frames are added after long periods of time during updates... the big type of updates, not the hot-fixes :P

JRMC is a troll, it is obvious because Warframe is still getting founders added as he typed that so it is false >_>

Don't expect weapons to be made in a day though, takes a while to design and code em in so please be patient.

Ok, yeah ill be in college for computer science to...Maybe one day ill be coding warframe...hahaha

and jrmc just stop, you already failed

inb4 your reply

IIRC some one said the other day that they plan to release a new frame and 2-3 weapons each month and maybe some skins in the mix as well. This is probably their plan for after it's out of beta though.

I don't have any direct quotes though but I think they said this on the last livestream they did. Which you can watch on their twitch.tv channel I think.

The short answer is yes.

The long answer is that since this game is dependent on mirco transactions for income, the developers will always need to create enough new content on a regular basis so that some people who have money and can't be bothered grinding all the time shell out for the shiney new stuff.

People don't know sarcasm JRMC.... like how much you suck at it. :P

The game just had a major update like a week or two ago, and update 8 is already in the works, so yes more weapons and frames will be released.

The kind of sarcasm I threw in, was perfectly understandable.

I'm glad you're the only one who can tell the difference between trolling and sarcasm.

Well... the game HAS just opened Open Beta. So ofcourse there is, don't expect it to be 2 weeks per update.

It would be tough to think of new ideas for Frames, Weapons, Gameplay and Maps.

Patience my child.