The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker, What A Guy.

MrCorpser

Stalker, where to begin?

"Impossible" is what I hear some times, which sometimes I face not in the aspect of "I can't kill him", it is just when I get him only when I am testing a melee weapon or taxi'ing some not so high level players. I can kill him, but the fact he one hits me with almost any frame (two hit with rhino) kind of enrages me. I hunt him with a group who is all marked for like 10 missions+ and we don't get him, run a taxi mission with level 2 mastery's and he shows up. Oh the luck.

My rant does continue but this point I know numerous friends of mine at least can agree with, despair; or whatever weapon stalker is being a slippery guy and holding on to. Despair, hate, dread(for me it is despair), he holds on to one weapon that seams to never drop for me. I feel DE is taunting me with that stupid expensive 800 plat stalker bundle. That one weapon you can never get from stalker, when I eventually have a time when I kill him it is dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, hate, dread, dread, hate, dread, hate, dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, (ErMaGerd!) dread.

I don't know if DE wants to make stalker this thing of only a team of, rhino's and 4 somas(and/or)paris primes, can beat or what. But he feels too hard and too slippery for the reward of 15x dread and 7x hate but no despair. 

And the one thing that really bugs me is the fact I had a friend that joined 6 weeks ago and so happened to do a run with a high level group and got the damn despair, "meh, it is alright but I really want that [insert "crap" weapon name here]!!!". 

DE, why u do dis to me?

Stalker, where to begin?

"Impossible" is what I hear some times, which sometimes I face not in the aspect of "I can't kill him", it is just when I get him only when I am testing a melee weapon or taxi'ing some not so high level players. I can kill him, but the fact he one hits me with almost any frame (two hit with rhino) kind of enrages me. I hunt him with a group who is all marked for like 10 missions+ and we don't get him, run a taxi mission with level 2 mastery's and he shows up. Oh the luck.

My rant does continue but this point I know numerous friends of mine at least can agree with, despair; or whatever weapon stalker is being a slippery guy and holding on to. Despair, hate, dread(for me it is despair), he holds on to one weapon that seams to never drop for me. I feel DE is taunting me with that stupid expensive 800 plat stalker bundle. That one weapon you can never get from stalker, when I eventually have a time when I kill him it is dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, hate, dread, dread, hate, dread, hate, dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, dread, (ErMaGerd!) dread.

I don't know if DE wants to make stalker this thing of only a team of, rhino's and 4 somas(and/or)paris primes, can beat or what. But he feels too hard and too slippery for the reward of 15x dread and 7x hate but no despair. 

And the one thing that really bugs me is the fact I had a friend that joined 6 weeks ago and so happened to do a run with a high level group and got the damn despair, "meh, it is alright but I really want that [insert "crap" weapon name here]!!!". 

DE, why u do dis to me?

I got Hate at my first encounter with him. HAd to sell it as it was not great and I needed the slot, now I want it back, Have several Despairs (maybe three) and tons of Dreads but no Hate.

On the bright side for you, Hate is supposedly the rarest of his bp drops, you're just being extra lucky.

1. It's rng get over it. Would you like them to implement a system where you always get what you want?

2. I one to two shot stalker.

3. I don't die to the stalker

I didn't say I wanted everything handed to me but 20-30 successful stalker runs and no despair? idk, just bugs me, you don't see me saying "gimme gimme gimme DE sucks cause despair is outta my reach". 1. I am not you 2. making a list doesn't get your point across any better 3. I don't want to argue with someone because of my luck or rng or whatever. 4. good for you? o-o

I bought the bundle ages ago back when I was a newb so I could have an easier time clearing the levels. I have all blueprints now, but the plat was still well spent in my eyes. I've been using his weapons altogether lately since if it wasn't for them, I would not be where I am at now. So, thank you Stalker for helping me advance through the game.

I bought the bundle ages ago back when I was a newb so I could have an easier time clearing the levels. I have all blueprints now, but the plat was still well spent in my eyes. I've been using his weapons altogether lately since if it wasn't for them, I would not be where I am at now. So, thank you Stalker for helping me advance through the game.

I am so tempted buy the bundle but it costs so much in my eyes. Well that also goes with the fact that my pockets aren't that deep. But I am envious of your weapons there fellow tenno :p

Edited by mrcorpser

I am so tempted buy the bundle but it costs so much in my eyes. Well that also goes with the fact that my pockets aren't that deep. But I am envious of your weapons there fellow tenno :p

Well i'd trade you my spare blueprints if I could, but I don't think we're allowed to trade anything that's not a prime blueprint.

Edited by Tymerc

Well I can agree that it seems like a hell of a deal for a new player but he already has two of the weapons so spending 800 plats for just one doesn't feel like a good deal anymore.

Well I can agree that it seems like a hell of a deal for a new player but he already has two of the weapons so spending 800 plats for just one doesn't feel like a good deal anymore.

I wasn't telling him to buy it? I was just stating an opinion.

I heard a dragon nikana is strong enough to one shot the guy.

There's a video that did. But the guy did use Invis. I can kill him pretty easily with my Dual Ichors not using invis. I was the one that was marked but honestly going with a full squad helps. He can't concentrate on his target good enough so I had my opportunity