Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats The Point Of Rifles Now ?

Dasmir

I tried using a gorgon after this hotfix and I'm disgusted by it. All of the Rifles I once enjoyed using are now trash. Upon trying to use my gorgon in an actual mission, I literally alt+f4'd after the first wave of enemies. I'm done with this game until they at least try and make it fun again.

Yeah I noticed the rifles seem to be getting alittle over weakened. I use the Braton Vandal but even before they said they lowered its damage I noticed immidately it was doing far less admerally after update 7.

Ex: (Forwarned this is based of just hard damage) Pryor to 7 the BV would do about 22-25 per shot (it was still mislisted with higher damage but I figured it was within okay range) after the update it suddenly dropped to doing 6-12 with a headshot being the only way to get the close to doing 20 damage.

Dear all of you,

I must admit rifle's aren't very high quality but I think that rifle's become more effective with Speed Trigger (increase fire rate) and Fast Hand (Increase reload speed). This might cost a bunch of ammo.... So bringing an Ammo Drum (Increase ammo max) and maybe an Magazine Warp (Increase magazine capacity) might be an idea. But that is just my vision on rifle's.

Sincerely,

charleon