Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... I'm The Only One Who Doesn't Feel Anything Changed After Enemies Got Buffed?

Takomancer

Seems to be related to the level of enemies wherever you are playing. Still trying to figure out the scope of it.

From what I'm seeing people flip out about I imagine what might have happened is a level of level scaling. Enemies higher leveled then you hit you harder. Enemies too low leveled for you also hit you harder.

Sounds stupid as sin. Hope this isn't the case.

The harder the game, the better it is~

that's what I think for most of my games~

makes you feel like you did something great~

once you finished the boss or finished the lvl~

I personally like the challenge~!

bring on the fury~!

bring on the fury~!

Yeah, no. Challenging games are great - but giving everything plenty of health and a lot of damage isn't really challenging considering the AI is so dense you can just exploit it.

They did.

I noticed not only more damage / hp on them, but also their AI is a bit better plus they won't get stuck anymore (at least most of the times, still odd dog stuck behind stairs on some infestation mining map).

Not really. I just don't really pay attention to how much it takes to kill an enemy I guess. Just hit them til they drop.

They die at the same rate but they all seem to be doing more damage. Have you noticed them chewing through shields a bit faster?

That is apparently the case. It looks on the surface to be an almost global damage increase.

Edited by Blatantfool

Well, to be fair, they made our health and shields level up with our frames now, so maybe I did take more damage, but I could tank a lot of shots.

So they increase health and shields to ease the problem with warframes being so squishy that Shield and Health mods where nearly required.

Then they increase the damage enemies deal to essentially negate the newly increase passive health and shields - meaning health and shield mods are still mandatory.

Brilliant. So they simply decided to patch in a circle.

Edited by Blatantfool

bring on the fury~!

I hate to say it, but you're a minority.

Either DE needs to balance out the difficulty to favor the majority, or they need to impliment difficulty levels.

oh ok. Well I got a Redirection before the passive shield increases, and bumped it up so I have got a fair amount of shields. Not the crazy crapton some people have, like 1500 or anything.

Mainly I noticed things like the new model for mat drops. And the slightly broken presets.

I hate to say it, but you're a minority.

Either DE needs to balance out the difficulty to favor the majority, or they need to impliment difficulty levels.

awesome~!

I'm a Minority, lol~

it comes with constant play of difficult games~

try out monster hunter if you like hard games~

played that game back when it was on PS2 and beyond~

monster hunter is a very challenging game~

not for those that don't like losing~

same with Dark Souls~

awesome~!

I'm a Minority, lol~

it comes with constant play of difficult games~

try out monster hunter if you like hard games~

played that game back when it was on PS2 and beyond~

monster hunter is a very challenging game~

not for those that don't like losing~

same with Dark Souls~

Dark Souls wasn't actually hard.

Edit: In fact - neither is Monster Hunter. Anyone who can read does just fine in both games. Go play a bullet hell or something.

Edited by Blatantfool

Dark Souls wasn't actually hard.

Edit: In fact - neither is Monster Hunter. Anyone who can read does just fine in both games. Go play a bullet hell or something.

lol bullet hell I acutally love those games~

always reminded me of Touhou (if you ever heard of it)~

oh the colors, I loved it all~

how does reading help by the way~?

He can't reply to you if reading didnt help! aha!

Now back on a more serious note.

The patch is flawed because it contradicts itself with DE_steve explained to us just a couple of days back. he proposed that Vitality and Redirection should be optional mods not mandatory must have mods.

His solution was to channel the mods to a base stat passive ( now this is important because most players seem to miss this.) Now the damage was increased across the board in all levels and this is important because now players are faced with more powerful mobs and not having the full benefit of the passive stats if the warframe isnt level 30 yet. So what can we do? slap in Vitality and Redirection this act completely counteracts with DE_Steve's so called efforts of making Vit and Redir "optional"

I expect we'll see some more adjustment in a day or so. Metrics tracking will show a massive increase in revives used if people are just getting mowed down, and hopefully that will see the difficulty tweaked some.

The big thing of course is that I would hope to see more drops made available if higher level content is made much more difficult - certainly I don't mind running a fairly challenging mission, but having to run it 50+ times for prints makes things... difficult.

The big thing of course is that I would hope to see more drops made available if higher level content is made much more difficult - certainly I don't mind running a fairly challenging mission, but having to run it 50+ times for prints makes things... difficult.

Yeah about that. I just did a Phorid run in my fully tricked out Saryn. Now enemies were more dangerous (chargers seem to be quite buffed here) but I had no issues mowing everything down while working my way towards the boss, killing the boss and then making my way, slowly, to extract.

However, after about 130 kills I got a grand total of 5 common mods and 1 uncommon. One of commons coming from the boss. That just ain't right. Obviously none of them were warframe ability cards.

If higher level enemies are tougher, that's fine with me, but the player must be rewarded properly for being able to handle that.

Where do I go now if I reliably want warframe ability cards? because clearly Infested are no longer an option.

Edited by Thirdstar