The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crazy Thought On The Tenno

Morec0

Ya'll know how a few of the frames have that little bit of black/grey that you can't turn to another color (like Nekros, Excalibur, Valkyr)? What if that's not actually part of the suit but the Tenno's flesh? Could, aesthetically, fit with Hayden Tenno's metallic infestation skin (or potentially have been the "twisting" the Void did to them).

Today the question how so warframes go to the bathroom came up which got me thinking. You know how on defense missions their are cryo pods with a person inside I think they are the ones that go into the warframe their simply not in the warframe. In the ps4 trailer http://youtu.be/wLmZo6Wd5ig Excalibur comes out of one of the cryo pods the same as all the ones we defend. So the Tenno are in the capsules until we protect and extract them. And the armor is removable and the powers are within the armor or warframe that would explain how you can have multiple ones with different ranks and mastery rank is your actual experience. Think of the warframes as clothes and since it's so cold in the cryo pods you want to put on some clots so you get a warframe

Today the question how so warframes go to the bathroom came up which got me thinking. You know how on defense missions their are cryo pods with a person inside I think they are the ones that go into the warframe their simply not in the warframe. In the ps4 trailer http://youtu.be/wLmZo6Wd5ig Excalibur comes out of one of the cryo pods the same as all the ones we defend. So the Tenno are in the capsules until we protect and extract them. And the armor is removable and the powers are within the armor or warframe that would explain how you can have multiple ones with different ranks and mastery rank is your actual experience. Think of the warframes as clothes and since it's so cold in the cryo pods you want to put on some clots so you get a warframe

Yes, but now naked nick has been replaced with hostages...sniff, I loved naked nick....his beautiful masculine gorgeous body *drools*