The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Desecrate Build Help

izzatuw

Question

11 answers to this question

If you want to focus on desecrate, and ONLY desecrate, then I would suggest focusing on power efficiency, seeing as how you'll be using it a lot and it can get costly. Adding in health and shields to help survivability would be good too, since you wouldn't have his other abilities to help you.

Also, if you would choose to use the Equilibrium mod, you could have very low shields so that everytime you desecrate and drop health orbs, it will add to your energy.  You must always have some health missing though, so it's risky.  But it could allow you to desecrate like hell :p That's what setup I am currently running.

actually all of his abilities are viable ones. Even his 1st can do some nice single target dmg. his second is an instant breather button. Shadows is an amazing ult...Don't know what you're thinking saying that's his only useful skill, when actually it's one if not the most useless

My Desecrate build is:

Streamline

Overextended

Vitality

Fleeting Expertise

Desecrate

Natural Talent

Rage

Stretch

Equilibrium

You want minimal shields so that you'll be getting energy from Rage often, and you want to be able to Desecrate as large an area as possible as fast as possible and as many times as possible

My Desecrate build:

I forma'd the aura to be a --  .  first for energy siphon, which I still use for doing stuff like soloing defense missions, for most survivals I have corrosive projection also a --.

Terrify

Desecrate

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Natural Talent

Intensify

Stretch

Flow

and whatever level Redirection and Vitality I could fit in there.

I tried the equilibrium and low shield stuff, as well as rage but was having a hard time fitting everything in and late survival you just get too squishy even with all the health orbs around, and requires a max equilibrium to be useful and I have plenty of other mods to max out that are more useful.  Better to have the ability for the desecrate to do more for less.

Keeping the power strength up and power cost low is the main point.  Spam it.  Also the Natural Talent is an absolute, because you stand still to do this and that is risky.  Bonus to this is the Fleeting expertise lowers the amount of time Terrify works.  Still enough to revive someone but will allow you to cast it again in not too long a time.

Maxed Overextended

Rank 3 or 4 iirc Fleeting Expertise

Maxed Streamline

Maxed Stretch

Maxed Natural Talent

Wouldn't bother trying to slot an Intensify or Continuity in there since it's a pure Desecrate build. 

If you're going for those Void Survivals or something. Trying to balance out where Desecrating is his only business is pointless. 

http://waa.ai/44n7

This is my personal build for Nekros. I've got Max Range and Power Efficiency. I've got Flow for a bigger energy pool. Thief's wit because I pretty much want to see all the loot that's dropping so I don't miss anything when I'm playing Nekros. Enemy Sense because I like knowing where my enemies are. Natural Talent to be able to spam it even faster. Equilibrium since there's gonna be a tonne of health/energy orbs dropping, I figured it could be somewhat useful though I am second guessing and planning to might take it out for something else, still unsure what though but that's my build as of right now.

I don't like putting on Vitality/Redirection on most of my frames as it just takes up a mod slot when all I really have to do is play smart and not run into a room full of heavy gunners and just die.