The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nekros Worth It?

he is great for farming because of desecrate, his other abilities are ok, I enjoy raising and army to fight for me. Anyway you ask if he is worth it? Do you have very many slots? If yes then yah he is nice to have. if not there are other frames that are cool and fun to have. 

Nekros is my main. Just fits my play style. I like minions. If you like him, keep him, if you don't, level him for mastery and trash him. Just depends on your play style and what you like. 

Most people want a Desecrate Nekros in their party since farming becomes easier. But his ulti is a lot of fun.

specs wise is average but desecrate almost doubles the drop rates of anything so for farming or any survival hes great for the rest is just another frame, still you may as well do like i do and catch em all, more over with how easy is it to get plat to unlock slots 

This feels like a lure post to lure out the great... SHINIGAMI NEKROS!!! Let me tell you... Nekros is one of the top most epic Warframes around. If you know how to go epic, boss, and brutal warrior than you are perfect to be... SHINIGAMI NEKROS!!! Otherwise he is good for farming... speeding up farming...

Very few frames are worth the farm. Nekros is very niche; he's great for Survival/Endless defense but that's about it.

I got him for the sake of completion.

I think it is delicious irony that the DARK GRIMDARK NECROMANCER Frame is the best frame for providing life-giving resources to allies.

I'd say yes. His first ability isn't so powerfull but it knocks down enemies. His 2nd is an excellent crowd control. His third well you know. His 4th is meh. Helps with enemy confusion.

Overall he's decent.

It is the perfect frame for survival and mod/resource farming.

He is my favourite frame by a fair margin,  and I have them all bar that silly water frame and a couple of the prime versions I cba farming the void for. The only ability that needs work is his ult, as it is a bit lacklustre, but frankly you can get by without it. Soul punch is useful used as a stun and terrify cannot be ignored either, as it gives you breathing room to recover from a bad situation

Far too many people are oblivious to the fact that as well as making farming and survival easier, desecrate is health on tap. As long as he does not run out of energy he can keep going in many situations other frames would perish in. You get in a tight spot, pop terrify to take the heat off and pick up as many health orbs as needed; the place will be littered with them if you have been using desecrate.

Nekros has perhaps the most menacing design of all warframes. His default helm is also quite kickass - pair it with the Mortos Syandana and you've got something that looks like the business end of Death.

That's just aesthetics, though. In terms of abilities, Nekros is one of the most boring frames in the game. Archwizard sums up why quite elegantly, and he also offers some improvements to Nekros' current skill set (with the exception of "Soul Feast" - can anyone say tacky?).

Nekros is generally alright, but he's definitely a support frame so if you're not into that you shouldn't go for him.

SHINIGAMI NEKROS!!! IS A WARRIOR FRAME!!! Built to take on the Gods themselves... Made to bring down Warships, and take on the elite of the factions... ALONE...

Nekros has my favorite noble animation set in the game, dunno if that makes him worth the effort it takes to get him or not but a four person nekros team all using shadows is basically a smokey neon disco army and that definately makes him worth it haha.